Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

I'm going to have for this weekend:

Brighton to beat Doncaster

Burnley to beat Watford

Reading to beat Millwall

Huddersfield to beat Bury

Preston to beat Colchester

Gillingham to beat Cheltenham

£5 returns £153.

Also noticed on Mark Jarvis' site that they now have a both teams to score coupon...

I'm doing PNE, Brighton, Burnley and Huddersfield.

£5 returns £35

Ipswich to beat Bristol anyone?

Sounds a draw to me, though I have found it really hard to pick draws in all leagues.

Going to do these bets:

Burnley to beat Watford

Brighgton to beat Donny

Huddersfield to beat Bury

PNE to beat Colchester

£5 pays £35

Then also:

Livingston to beat Queen of the South

Dundee Utd to beat St Mirren

Brechin to beat Stenhousemuir

£5 pays £21

And I'm going to have a punt on the divisional match betting.

WBA to finish higher than QPR

Palace to come higher than Posh

MK to come higher than Bournemouth

Colchester to come higher than Chestefield

£3 pays £32

And also going to have £2 on WBA e/w at 14/1 to come in the top 4 on the handicap betting (they start with +38 and would have come joint top last season)

All teams scored in the weekend which I'm talking about(which is the weekend Betfred took the hit and took Goals Galore down. The game your talking about was a week later.

Ah right. Sorry!!

Been taken down after the hit they took the day we played Ipswich last season. All 10 premier league games had goals, plus 10 out the 12 championship games.

Serious cash left Mr Freds bank account that weekend.

That's not true also. I've been doing goals galore online most weekends since then.

Mr Fred could easily avoid the one hit I imagine.

That's not true also. I've been doing goals galore online most weekends since then.

Mr Fred could easily avoid the one hit I imagine.

The hit was huge, talking thousands and tens of thousands of pounds. I hope Mr Fred brings back Goals Galore. Do you or any other posters know of Goals Galore on anyother sites?

The hit was huge, talking thousands and tens of thousands of pounds. I hope Mr Fred brings back Goals Galore. Do you or any other posters know of Goals Galore on anyother sites?

There you go mate. I'm sure they've easily made back that money from that one day haha.

http://www.betfred.com/UK/2/betting#market-group=657330.2&action=market-group-list

they all do them, just not as a 'goals galore' coupon. just click on 'other bets' next to the fixture and find the both teams to score bet.

William Hill has one called 'both teams to score'. You can select 'yes' or 'no', instead of just selecting that both teams will score like on Betfred's goals galore.

Anybody using Betfred? I can't find the normal 'goals galore' section for Saturdays matches.

wont be priced until thursday pal.

dont get me started on goals galore! betfred rip their customers off by omitting matches. coral used to be able to beat them when i worked for them. working for paddy now but havent worked during the season for them yet so dont know how they fair on the football side but i know their money back special is on the opening week of the prem. on every premier league game if a penalty is scored during the game they will refund all losing first goal scorer and correct score bets.

if i had £100 spare (and i didnt work for them) i would chuck a tenner on a favourite team striker and hope.

Edited by ramboacdc

Ladbrokes do it. But only in shop.

went past totesport earlier advertising a gfoals galore style thing.

Asked in another thread but didn't really get an answer: What are accumulator bets?

I've seen them mentioned several times in various threads but I've no idea what they are or how they work.

Asked in another thread but didn't really get an answer: What are accumulator bets?

I've seen them mentioned several times in various threads but I've no idea what they are or how they work.

If you pick 'x' amount of selections they all have to win for your bet to win.

accumulator is basically any bet over 3 selections where you want/need all the selections to win.

e.g leicester

west ham

portsmouth

doncaster

to win on saturday would be an accumulator. cuz if one drew or lost you would get nothing but if they all won you would be very happy.

Both teams to score-

Reading v Millwall

Derby County v Birmingham City

Burnley v Watford

Oldham Athletic v Sheffield United

Charlton Athletic v Bournemouth

Gillingham v Cheltenham Town

Swindon Town v Crewe Alexandra

Torquay United v Burton Albion

Brechin City v Stenhousemuir F.C.

Milton Keynes Dons v Hartlepool United

£10 pays £2937@Coral (£1250 at betfred)

Both teams to score-

Reading v Millwall

Derby County v Birmingham City

Burnley v Watford

Oldham Athletic v Sheffield United

Charlton Athletic v Bournemouth

Gillingham v Cheltenham Town

Swindon Town v Crewe Alexandra

Torquay United v Burton Albion

Brechin City v Stenhousemuir F.C.

Milton Keynes Dons v Hartlepool United

£10 pays £2937@Coral (£1250 at betfred)

check how much in paddy power ;)

also you found one yet in coral that betfred dont do? it used to be their trick when i worked for them

Well I was on betfair poker the other day - managed, pushing a bad hand with the rest of the table going all in, to hit an Ace on the river giving me four of a kind beating the straights and the flush that were lurking. 70 quid - Lovely.

50 - notes have gone on Leicester to win at 2.36

10 - Draw at 4-1 (cover bet considering the history!)

Leics winning at half time Cov full time 36-1 £5

Cov winning at half time Leics full time 44-1 £5

I always have a flutter of a few quid on the bottom two as we seem to go in at the break 1-0 down and finish up with a second half hat-trick or brace and the odds seem good.

Roll on tomorrow.

Can't wait for tomorow, and I've had a little go on goals galore:

Brighton v Doncaster

Oldham v Sheffield United

Wycombe v Scunthorpe

Charlton v Bournemouth

Shrewsbury v Plymouth

Swindon v Crewe

Taken a gamble or two on a couple of teams, but I'm hopeful as ever.

Edited by Fox92

These are my bets for the season:

(I never bet on City - it's a superstitious thing, even this season!)

Bayern Munich to win Champs League: 22/1 (e/w)

Andy Carroll top Prem Goalscorer: 22/1 (e/w)

Kevin Nolan top Championship Goalscorer: 25/1 (e/w)

Luis Suarez PFA Player of Year: 20/1

Southend season handicap +18 points: 16/1

Accumulator (to win divisions): Man Utd, Huddersfield, Luton, Celtic, Barcelona, Juventus

e/w Accumulator (to win divisions): Man City, West Ham, Sheff Utd, Crawley

Various long-shots in there but I tend to look for a bit of value, and I think that Andy Carroll and Kevin Nolan are both worth an each-way go at that price.