Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Bit of a wild one here, but a tip has come in nonetheless.

Hatta Stream @ Wolverhampton 4.40pm

It's in fairly poor form but is a capable horse and the trainer has hinted that it's ready to run a monster race. Was 40/1 earlier, but is being backed in now at about 28s.

Thought i'd pass it on incase anyone fancies a small tickle at it.

worth a £ or two! cheers

It's in fairly poor form but is a capable horse and the trainer has hinted that it's ready to run a monster race. Was 40/1 earlier, but is being backed in now at about 28s.

Interesting - looking at form it does seem to suggest this time of year is his time to shine, but it does look a pretty tough field he's up against and he's among the top weights. Still, trap 1 gives him a chance to get in a good position early and who knows, but sadly, without a button to my name at the moment I can't go and place a tenner each way (not even a couple quid).

Here's hoping for the rest of you.

im on darcey in that race already. if stevie gee comes in in teh 2.40 for me may stick some on it to see..

Castlemorris KIng in the 3:10 at wolverhampton.

Was 12th in the Derby (possibly entered only to allow owners a day out). However a class 5 handicap is somewhat lower in standard! The trainer has said that the horse has matured over the summer during a break and is well improved. Connections obviously think the horse still has potential as it hasn't been gelded. Won two at c+d in class 6 handicap. Previous race to this it won comfortably (with the same jockey as well). Horse never appeared to break a sweat as it comfortably accelerated away from the field and was still going away at the post. Albeit a rise of 6lbs (and up in class), the handicapper did not get carried away. It should easily defy the rise in weights.

Was 4/1 yesterday in Hills is now generally 3/1.

Had that in my AP McCoy lucky fifteen today. 1 down, 3 to go.

Also Hatta Stream is now as low as 14s with Bet 365 but Paddypower still have it at 28s, bizarre.

3 out of 3! Come on AP bring it home in the 3.50 for the four fold. It's being backed in as well, I got it at 6's this morning but down to 4s. COURT GAMBLE

Looks like Holcombe Boy (Wolves, 5:10) has received a bit of backing, even accounting for the non-runners (16/1 into 8/1). No form to speak of and been off for 6 months, but is bottom of the weights, plum draw, decent trainer and jockey combination, he looks interesting.

On a form basis though, I'd be looking at Justbookie Dot Com (4/1) who has proven he can win at this level, distance and course/surface.

Looks like Holcombe Boy (Wolves, 5:10) has received a bit of backing, even accounting for the non-runners (16/1 into 8/1). No form to speak of and been off for 6 months, but is bottom of the weights, plum draw, decent trainer and jockey combination, he looks interesting.

On a form basis though, I'd be looking at Justbookie Dot Com (4/1) who has proven he can win at this level, distance and course/surface.

Been tipped on GG.com which has some big hitters on there, i'm getting involved with this.

Why didn't you have any money on Spain after you were telling everyone to LUMP ON?

Because I was late to work and I didnt see the Spanish starting line up untill kick off. Oh well I saved money and its more money for Birmingham on Thursday :D

Edited by Ashley

Holcombe Boy's suddenly bombed and is now 28-1 so I don't expect that one to come in now. Be disapointed if Justbookie.com doesn't place though.

Edit - Holcombe Boy withdrawn at start, Justbookie dead heated for third it seemed. Does make me think that we

should start doing a tipping competition though!

Edited by DJ Barry Hammond

And it won. Georgie Thompson owns this horse, or part owns.

Isn't that the fit one on SSN? :) Good tipping anyway Bert.

Oi! That was my tip Ashley, Bert's did nothing :-(

I like the look of Invictus in the 2:30 @ Hereford today. If you prefer the flat, go for Lockantanks in the 6:50 at Kempton each way ;-)