Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Spurs

Brummy

Liege

Hannover

L Warsaw

PSV

Athletico Madrid

Austria Vienna

Metalist Kharkov

£544.71 from £1 on

Both teams to score:

Yes:

Brummy v Maribor

Udinese v Celtic

Copenhagen v Liege

Tel-Aviv v Warsaw

PSV v Bucharest

Vienna v Malmo

Alkmaar v Metalist

No:

Shamrock v Spurs

Hannover v Vorskla

A Madrid v Rennes

£374.78 returns from £1 on

Lamby - try using a bigger stake (£10 say) and putting that on a reduced selection (double, trebble). For example, a tender on the two teams who needed to draw to knock Birmingham and spurs out returned £60 profit.

I've got a horrible feeling it's going to get beat or pushed very, very hard. Will be looking for each way value myself.

Funny you say that, as I'm thinking the same. No real each way value as only first 2 place, but betting without you can get Sparky May at

7-1 at Bet365, or 11/2 at Paddy Power with 2 places. I have a soft spot for this horse, but can it beat Big Bucks... unlikely.

Just thought - Big Bucks hasn't run under the new whip rules has he? If he has a mid race lull, maybe he is beatable... but still, not a race to get too involved with.

Edited by DJ Barry Hammond

1st donkey in my lucky 15 failed, so that's looking pretty pathetic now.

Had 2 treble football bets and a silly goals galore bet so we'll see.

Not had a decent winner for a good while now, feel like I say the same things in this thread, somethings gotta give - maybe me giving up betting.

1st donkey in my lucky 15 failed, so that's looking pretty pathetic now.

Had 2 treble football bets and a silly goals galore bet so we'll see.

Not had a decent winner for a good while now, feel like I say the same things in this thread, somethings gotta give - maybe me giving up betting.

Fancying a Man Utd, Liverpool, Man City treble.

Liverpool are dodgy are a worry (Infact the more I look at them all they are all abit dodgy) but its 5.20/1 for the treble, tempting.

Something finally has gave!

A nice £50 into my account!

Put me back about square now, because I started my account with £10 and managed to get it up to £100, then recent weeks my terrible betting has run that down to £50 so now i'm back up to the £100.

Edited by Matt

Norwich

Blackburn

Fleetwood

Real Madrid

Sevilla

Fiorentina

AC Milan

Bayern

Dortmund

£79.09 from £1

And i've outdone myself on the shittest bet ever

Arsenal

Man City

Man Utd

Liverpool

Osasuna

Bilbao

Inter

Barcelona

£14.55 from £1 on

I know it's stupid, but Stoke are 11/1 to beat Man City tonight. I still think Man City have some crap results in them if things don't go their way and there's no-one as horrible in this league as Stoke. A waste of a fiver, probably but it's great value. I'm on it.

Everton/Swansea, Newcastle/West Brom draw double

Sunderland, Utd, Arsenal treble

Van Persie, Aguero, Rooney, Bellamy e/w lucky fifteen 1st goal scorer

I know it's stupid, but Stoke are 11/1 to beat Man City tonight. I still think Man City have some crap results in them if things don't go their way and there's no-one as horrible in this league as Stoke. A waste of a fiver, probably but it's great value. I'm on it.

Everton/Swansea, Newcastle/West Brom draw double

Sunderland, Utd, Arsenal treble

Van Persie, Aguero, Rooney, Bellamy e/w lucky fifteen 1st goal scorer

TOO EASY!

Nice one Ric. How much?

Liverpool let me down for £50, had a fourfold United, Man City, Everton and liverpool

£35 profit off the treble and £31 back from the lucky fifteen.

Liverpool have fooked me over loads this season, I steer clear of them now unless they are the underdogs and then they're good value for the draw!

£35 profit off the treble and £31 back from the lucky fifteen.

Liverpool have fooked me over loads this season, I steer clear of them now unless they are the underdogs and then they're good value for the draw!

Alvin!!!!

Pool let me down, just over 20/1 £10 five fold....

UTD

CITY

BAGGIES

GOONERS

and pool :(

I blame the racism scandal! Suarez has ruined my Christmas :xmassad:

Ive got a fiver on a 6 fold of Besiktas, Valencia, Barclona, Sporting CP, Bursaspor and PSV for this evening.

And I have a free five pound to use up on something, probably something in the spurs chelsea game.

Went for Didier to score first and Chelsea to win 3-2 at 110/1 lol... why not, it was a freebee anyway!

Edited by AjcW