Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Two accumulators £1 on both:

1:

Crawley Tranmere Draw

MK Dons

Wednesday Bolton Draw

Leeds Forest Draw

Cardiff

£162 returns

2:

Sheff United

MK Dons

Swindon

Birmingham

Wolves

£27 returns

Last season (especially at home) they've been quite a reliable bet, this season they're dodgy but they're due a result away from home today

Never cross bet, even if it's a 'banker'.

I just don't see the point, IF they let you down in 1 bet, they'll obviously let you down in the 2nd bet.

I've done it before, I think the gutting part about it is i'd have won one of the bets if the team I picked in both bets had won, but you live and learn.

Never cross bet, even if it's a 'banker'.

I just don't see the point, IF they let you down in 1 bet, they'll obviously let you down in the 2nd bet.

I've done it before, I think the gutting part about it is i'd have won one of the bets if the team I picked in both bets had won, but you live and learn.

I see cheers for the advice mate, will do it in future bets!

Woohoo! My first win on anything for a while!

Did a e/w treble in the Bronze, Silver and Gold Cup at Ayr, I had 1 winner and 2 places, with Jack Dexter (Won @ 9/2), An Saighduir (3rd @ 7/1) and Maarek (3rd @ 10/1). If they all won i'd have won a massive £504.45 of a £2 stake but because 2 of them placed I won £20.45, still not bad off £2 though.

Hopefully a few others of my bets will come in today aswell and i'll be up and running with some winners again :fc:

Did a e/w treble in the Bronze, Silver and Gold Cup at Ayr, I had 1 winner and 2 places, with Jack Dexter (Won @ 9/2), An Saighduir (3rd @ 7/1) and Maarek (3rd @ 10/1). If they all won i'd have won a massive £504.45 of a £2 stake but because 2 of them placed I won £20.45, still not bad off £2 though.

Hopefully a few others of my bets will come in today aswell and i'll be up and running with some winners again :fc:

Well done mate

Yes, my luck has finally turned.

Just made £6.29 profit on a Lucky 15 aswell, bringing todays winnings to £26.45.

With a football accumulator consisting of 5 teams of which 3 teams are winning and 2 are drawing so hopefully the draws become wins.

My Draw Lucky 15 bet doesn't seem to be up to much although there is only a goal in it so could easily become draws.

Amazing isn't it, you don't get a win for ages then something just changes and you get a couple of wins and then your up and away again, strange.

I just need Chelsea to score (And win) if the results stay this way, Chelsea fucked me over last week.

Bollocks, I need Chelsea to score and Bolton to score a winner. FFS!

Edit - Bolton winning again, so come on Chelsea!

Edited by Matt

Bloody hell, just looked at my goals galore and i'm only a few goals of £500, I think it's too much of an ask though, think I need 4 teams to score.

Edit - Make that 3 teams to score - Burton have just scored. C'mon Colchester, Bournemouth and Reading lol

Woohoo! Profitable day after going months without any sign of a win.

Bronze, Silver, Gold Cup Treble - £20.45

Lucky 15 - £6.00

Chelsea, Swindon, Hearts, Carlisle, Bolton Accumulator - £66.85

Total stake - £13.90

Total winnings - £93.30

Total Profit - £79.40

About bloody time.

Edited by Matt

Guest BlueBrett
Everton

Wolves

Brighton

MK Dons

Sheff Utd

all to win

50/1 £5 down.

lol You are more than welcome to nick my posh tactic after today! I stole your bet and added Notts County :) Sadly only put 1.20 on it but still pays me just over a ton. Have fun with your winnings mate

lol You are more than welcome to nick my posh tactic after today! I stole your bet and added Notts County :) Sadly only put 1.20 on it but still pays me just over a ton. Have fun with your winnings mate

Cheers mate! glad you backed it and it came in :) few beers tonight... plus the Fulham & MK dons came in... £330 profit for today.

Edited by whoareyaaa