Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Just looking at an idea for the weekend, picking 2 struggling teams, Liverpool and Peterborough putting them in a double. 12.5/1, not bad odds really.

Their luck has to change sometime :unsure: It's just a case of hoping their luck changes on the same day lol

For your sake I hope you went for it!

Liverpool 3 up and Peterborough 2 up, so far.

I've had a go on both teams to score:

Everton v Southampton

Reading v Newcastle

Barnsley v Ipswich

Burnley v Millwall

Oldham v Coventry

Exeter v Bristol Rovers

Plymouth v Southend

Just below 40/1 (got £2 on)

One team, Oldham, let me down.

gone for

beckford FGS @ 11/2

vardy FGS @ 13/2

sunderland/newcastle/liverpool treble

man u / man city/ everton treble

some horses at newmarket

maureen 2.25

elusive kate 3.00

sun central 5.25

looks like people should whack all there money on spurs to win or draw..

no other bet has come up for me today so man u to win wont save me lol

Stevenage conceded in the 85th at home to Bury. Every week lol.

Money back cos of PP's special softens the blow, mind.

Carlisle not scoring let me down on a 6 game BTTS as well.

Exactly the same here mate Stevenage let me down for £150+ and and Carlise also let me down on a BTS £250+. Although won about £300+ on other bets so not to bad.

Exactly the same here mate Stevenage let me down for £150+ and and Carlise also let me down on a BTS £250+. Although won about £300+ on other bets so not to bad.

Haha, not too bad ey!

I was just about to plan a night out with my winnings because I had Man City an they scored right at the end, but about 30 seconds later Stevenage conceded. Bitches.

Just looking at an idea for the weekend, picking 2 struggling teams, Liverpool and Peterborough putting them in a double. 12.5/1, not bad odds really.

Their luck has to change sometime :unsure: It's just a case of hoping their luck changes on the same day lol

Why, did I forget the place this bet? :banghead:

Stick Leicester on their as well got to win away sooner or later.

True.

The treble pays a whopping 34.1/1

Might stick another team in and do a lucky 15, you should hopefully get abit of a return back.

Why, oh, why, oh, why did I forget to place this bet :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

For your sake I hope you went for it!

Liverpool 3 up and Peterborough 2 up, so far.

No, obviously I didn't :cry:

A tip for the future - Which I have already learnt, but made the mistake many times - You make a decision/bet, you stand by the decision/bet, no matter how many tipsters, people's opinions, or logic say the bet is stupid!

:banghead::cry:

Bets that have caught my eye for tomorrow.

Manchester City to beat Fulham at Craven Cottage however Fulham are good at home, price 4/5.

Chelsea to beat Arsenal at the Emirates, tough game but Chelsea are flying, price 23/10, over 2.5 goals 4/5, both teams to score 4/6.

Haven't had a accumulator bet yet however I have had a both teams to score one.

Feel sick I didn't do any of these :/

One team let me down on goals galore again.

Why, did I forget the place this bet? :banghead:

Why, oh, why, oh, why did I forget to place this bet :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

No, obviously I didn't :cry:

A tip for the future - Which I have already learnt, but made the mistake many times - You make a decision/bet, you stand by the decision/bet, no matter how many tipsters, people's opinions, or logic say the bet is stupid!

:banghead::cry:

Was thinking about this at half time completly forgot about it myself, would have been in the money... Leicester, Peteborough, Liverpool, Coventry massive odds. their was another team as well.

Still waiting for Bet365 to payout taking the piss...

Edited by whoareyaaa

Villa and Coventry relegation double - 22/1. Tasty.

Or Villa as a single for relegation is 9/4 and Coventry as a single for relegation is 6/1

I agree with Villa, and I know you've been talking about Coventry's relegation for weeks now but I still don't think it will happen.