Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Anyone else think I've been hard done by here?

Isabel: Hi, you’re speaking to Isabel. How may I help you?

Me Hello, I'm looking to get a £10 refund for a bet I placed last night. O/07976XXXXXXXX

Isabel: Thank you, Please stay with me for 3-5 minutes while I look into this for you.

Me: I backed Ernie Els to win the par 3 tournament playoff. He didn't even play in the playoff!

Me: he went home for an early night I believe.

Isabel: I'll check on this.

Isabel: Thank you for waiting. Winning selection is Ted Potter Jr.

Isabel: Is there anything else that I can help you with?

Me: Yeah I saw Ted won it. My concern is I backed Els to win the playoff at 9/2, he didn't play in it and went home!

Me A football bet would be refunded if you backed a player to score who didn't play.

Isabel: Let me check the golf rules.

Me: thanks

Isabel: No problem.

Me: If I'd placed the bet at the start of the tournament then fair enough, he would have had a chance to win and I'd lose. I placed money on him when he was packing his clubs away.

Isabel: I'm checking on the rules for this.

Isabel: Thank you for waiting. As per our rules, only if the player did not tee off in the opening round, if he played one shot the bet would be a loser.

Isabel: Upon checking its a losing bet as the players had left the course and did not show up for the playoff.

Edited by Collymore

Me Hello, I'm looking to get a £10 refund for a bet I placed last night. O/07976XXXXXXXX

Isabel: Thank you, Please stay with me for 3-5 minutes while I look into this for you.

Me: I backed Ernie Els to win the par 3 tournament playoff. He didn't even play in the playoff!

Me: Yeah I saw Ted won it. My concern is I backed Els to win the playoff at 9/2, he didn't play in it and went home!

Me A football bet would be refunded if you backed a player to score who didn't play.

Me: If I'd placed the bet at the start of the tournament then fair enough, he would have had a chance to win and I'd lose. I placed money on him when he was packing his clubs away.

Isabel: Thank you for waiting. As per our rules, only if the player did not tee off in the opening round, if he played one shot the bet would be a loser.

Isabel: Upon checking its a losing bet as the players had left the course and did not show up for the playoff.

You've been tucked up. Who is this with? Let me guess either Betfred, Bet Victor or Corals? Bunch of piss ants.

Reading that your bet should be void :a go back on chat. If they refuse ask to speak to a manager they'll shit it. More than likely refund or give you a free bet.