Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Good shout... winner!

Whey!!!!!!

I'm celebrating a £3.83 win for the day, an awful day but I suppose it's cuts my losses ever so slightly! lol

I was toying with backing Pique Sous as a single after Al Kazeem came 2nd but thought whats the point, kicking myself now. lol

Whey!!!!!!

I'm celebrating a £3.83 win for the day, an awful day but I suppose it's cuts my losses ever so slightly! lol

I was toying with backing Pique Sous as a single after Al Kazeem came 2nd but thought whats the point, kicking myself now. lol

SP of 10/1 as well, could have been a decent return. I backed Mourani which led most of the race but dropped right back at the end. oh well onwards and upwards...

SP of 10/1 as well, could have been a decent return. I backed Mourani which led most of the race but dropped right back at the end. oh well onwards and upwards...

Exactly, the reason i'm kicking myself I didn't back as a single! lol

Oh well, I fuck up when I lose, I fuck up when I win :banghead:lol

• Like 1

Serbia 8/5 to beat a probably Bale-less Wales?!??!!!! They won 6-1 when Wales had Bale.

Turkey 5/2 to beat Romania away too. Looks tasty. England (7/4 at Ukraine) and Boznia (8/5 or so at Slovakia) look like the other places for value tomorrow I reckon. Might get some doubles and maybe a treble out of them, 4fold pays about 65/1 if anyone's game.

Edited by ScouseFox

Serbia 8/5 to beat a probably Bale-less Wales?!??!!!! They won 6-1 when Wales had Bale.

Turkey 5/2 to beat Romania away too. Looks tasty. England (7/4 at Ukraine) and Boznia (8/5 or so at Slovakia) look like the other places for value tomorrow I reckon. Might get some doubles and maybe a treble out of them, 4fold pays about 65/1 if anyone's game.

That's moronic odds for Serbia, i've snapped that up. Be careful with Turkey, Romania are no mugs and they mullered Hungary 3-0 which should have been about 7 or 8 by all accounts on friday. Bosnia lost on friday at home to Slovakia so again i'd swerve them. Northern Ireland are 23/20 to beat Luxembourg? Have Luxembourg ever won a match? Hahaaa they are the pits, those odds are ridiculous. (no doubt i've massively underestimated Luxembourg and they're actually in decent nick)

Lampard anytime scorer 9/2 surely that's a gift given a) he's our penalty taker and b) it's his 100th cap and shit like this goes down.

That's moronic odds for Serbia, i've snapped that up. Be careful with Turkey, Romania are no mugs and they mullered Hungary 3-0 which should have been about 7 or 8 by all accounts on friday. Bosnia lost on friday at home to Slovakia so again i'd swerve them. Northern Ireland are 23/20 to beat Luxembourg? Have Luxembourg ever won a match? Hahaaa they are the pits, those odds are ridiculous. (no doubt i've massively underestimated Luxembourg and they're actually in decent nick)

Lampard anytime scorer 9/2 surely that's a gift given a) he's our penalty taker and b) it's his 100th cap and shit like this goes down.

Yeah I don't get the Serbian odds at all. It's not even like you could say oooh Wales is a tough place to go or they've shown a bit of form or anything at all. (They'll probably win now like haha).

Lampard definitely starting then yeah? Big odds if he is.