Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

League 1 treble Crawley, Orient draw, Bradford came in at just over 9/1.

Had a five game BTTS, four did the biz with Swansea/Arsenal left, so have put £5 on one of them not scoring to guarantee £11 back to cover costs, but hoping they both score.

Wounded cos of Man Utd though. Had two 2-0 wins, a 3-0 win and flipping Utd in my £5 Sky Bet qualifier. Canna believe it. Would have been laughing if they won. Ah f*&k it I'll still laugh lol

Is the Willy Hill one not money back if one team lets you down? PP's is literally just if you don't win you get your money back. Back 5 losing teams and still get your money back. Like you can't lose at all. (Unless you lose an then lose your free bet too which I'm guessing most do haha).

Sorry, I misread that. You are correct.

Anyone know if I redeem my free bet via William Hill insurance (bloody City) and if I got one result incorrect again today, will I also get my stake back again tomorrow?

Liverpool 2-1

Stoke 1-0

Correct score double, £2 pays £96

Lazio

Udinese

Sunderland v Liverpool OVER 2.5

Catania v Chievo BTTS

£5 pays £87

Stoke

Liverpool

Celta de Vigo

Villarreal

£10 pays £96

Free £2 bet on the NFL game at Wembley today. Vikings to win & under 42.5 points, 5/2

3/5 selections of my bet have won, I have two games left later. Monaco & Villareal. No cash out option on William Hill. Disgusted.

They used to have cash out when I used my Will Hill account.

Are you sure they are not offering the option until the games have started or something?

They used to have cash out when I used my Will Hill account.

Are you sure they are not offering the option until the games have started or something?

Often Hill's offer the cash out option up to a game starts, then remove it. Lots of their in play betting wasn't available yesterday during the afternoon football, most of the english leagues were greyed out. Maybe they have website issues.

I hate Lazio. Cost me a frigin' fortune.

2-0 away at Sassuolo only to throw it away!!

St. Etienne done me the same Sat night. 2-0 up at home, 85th min when I went out, woke up on Sunday expecting a withdraw an some to leave to play with, account balance empty. Went an bloody drew didn't they.

So with my 5 quid free bet i've decided to go with a 6 fold

Barcelona
Brighton
Dortmund
Leeds
Reading
Zenit St.Petersburg

76 quid return, not bad but with my luck i'm sure one team will as per usual let me down!

Edited by Chrisuki