Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Brighton

Fiorentina

Napoli

Charlton

Benfica

Villarreal

300odd/1

Sheff Weds

Koln

Benfica

Brighton

Fiorentina

Napoli

88/1

We shall see!

Looks like it'll be over before it's started thanks to Fiorentina! :(

Down to ten men now as well lol!!

Edited by AjcW

In my league winners bet: (£20 on could return £8277)

Man City - 3rd with game in hand to send them top if they win

Leicester - Top, and 8 clear

Brentford - 3rd but one point behind top and 2 games in hand, 1 point behind 2nd placed Wolves but a vastly worse goal difference

Scunthorpe - 2nd on goal difference, same points as first

Luton - Top and 11 points clear though have played a game more

Bromley - Top by 11 points but have played 3 games more than 2nd

Yesterday was a good day with Scunthorpe closing a 3 point gap but I was gutted to see Wolves turn Brentford over, though at least there's only a one point gap.

Bet365 currently offering me £176 to cash out now.

Iv got a similar £20 bet on to you. Got

Chelsea

Leicester

Brentford

Scunthorpe

Luton

Returns £2500 (only did it in December)

Think brentford will be the one let down. Wolves will go on a solid run till the end of the season I reckon. We should win it, Luton will, Scunthorpe looking likely I reckon and I think Chelsea will pip Man city to the premier league due to mourninho's know how.

Only one of us can win it. Fingers crossed

I can't believe the amount of people who bet on Wednesday. I know I'm hardly anyone to take gambling advice from but that was coming a mile off.

Might have draws in both 'Champions' League games tomorrow.

Edited by Dan LCFC

Easy to say now isn't it? Did you tip Charlton to win before the match? Didn't see your post.

I didn't bet on anything or post in here, why would I make it up?

Had a feeling the pressure would get to Sheff Weds and it clearly did. Dodgy game to back either way.

What is everyone's opinions on Dortmund? Zenit's form tailed off dramatically in later stages of their league campaign and they were lucky to qualify in CL as well! Dortmund are capable of winning but they got thrashed last weekend.....

Zenit haven't played since mid December either. One to avoid if I was having a play tonight, early kick off, Dortmund unpredictable and short odds, Zenit could be fresh and prepared, could be not match fit and sharp, too many questions to put any money anywhere at those prices. 

Zenit haven't played since mid December either. One to avoid if I was having a play tonight, early kick off, Dortmund unpredictable and short odds, Zenit could be fresh and prepared, could be not match fit and sharp, too many questions to put any money anywhere at those prices.

Hmmm. 5/6 is quite good enough to tempt me into a bet, might be worth including them in lucky 15 along Fleetwood, Luton and Scunthorpe.

Edited by ChickenBoy