Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

What about if you click a link from an advert on another website? What about the money that goes to them?

All that's different is that it goes to one individual rather than a company, from what I can work out.

Yeah all the same if you are going to have a bet do it through official websites and not groups on Facebook. Obviously the bookies profit but if you think about FA how many winning bets does he actually post? He makes money through them links and other people losing. It's a joke.

Iv got a similar £20 bet on to you. Got

Chelsea

Leicester

Brentford

Scunthorpe

Luton

Returns £2500 (only did it in December)

Think brentford will be the one let down. Wolves will go on a solid run till the end of the season I reckon. We should win it, Luton will, Scunthorpe looking likely I reckon and I think Chelsea will pip Man city to the premier league due to mourninho's know how.

Only one of us can win it. Fingers crossed

Mine was only put on in December too, I must have got much better odds!

I think the Prem could go either way and I wouldn't rule Arsenal out either. City should get Aguero back soon though and if he stays fit they really are a different team. I'm also concerned about Wolves, though they do have some tough games coming up.

Mine was only put on in December too, I must have got much better odds!

I think the Prem could go either way and I wouldn't rule Arsenal out either. City should get Aguero back soon though and if he stays fit they really are a different team. I'm also concerned about Wolves, though they do have some tough games coming up.

I think mine went on here just before yours. Same, minus Bromley. £25 for £5900

Any ideas why Mansfield are priced at 9/5 with Bet365 vs Bury?

Both teams are in the lower reaches of the league but a win would take Mansfield into the top half, and they had a good 1-0 win over Fleetwood in their last outing.

Just seems a very big price for a team at home regardless

Seems they got it right.

Yeah all the same if you are going to have a bet do it through official websites and not groups on Facebook. Obviously the bookies profit but if you think about FA how many winning bets does he actually post? He makes money through them links and other people losing. It's a joke.

It shouldn't really matter though Ash, the money will end up going to the bookies if it doesn't go to this guy.

I just can't get a fucking break just recently, yes I have a decent(ish) win at the weekend but it's one step forward god knows how many back.

Fucking joke, form seems to of no use whatsoever.

Really doing my head in at the moment. Getting very frustrated. I'm not even making 'stupid' bets either, I'm following form, i'm betting on things that have a good chance, things that should be winning.