Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Thinking of sticking 50 quid on:

Leicester

Luton

Celtic

Rangers

Reading

Rotherham

Wolves

Leyton orient

£900 return

And before anyone says it I know it's a lot of teams but I have won £2000 three times from £50 8folds so worth a shot

Edited by K1FOX

Thinking of sticking 50 quid on:

Leicester

Luton

Celtic

Rangers

Reading

Rotherham

Wolves

Leyton orient

£900 return

And before anyone says it I know it's a lot of teams but I have won £2000 three times from £50 8folds so worth a shot

That's a cracking little bet to be fair, I am tempted myself.

I've got £10 in my titanbet account which I need to get up to £20 before I can withdraw it. Anyone got any suggestions for a 'banker' bet at evens?

Ipswich to do Birmingham at home is evens.

Not had a bet for a while but just had £25 on Wigan to do Forest @19/10. Forest's injury list is horrendous and Wigan have won 4 on the bounce.

Ipswich to do Birmingham at home is evens.

Not had a bet for a while but just had £25 on Wigan to do Forest @19/10. Forest's injury list is horrendous and Wigan have won 4 on the bounce.

Its got a draw written all over it, I reckon.

That's a cracking little bet to be fair, I am tempted myself.

What's tempting me is they're all home against weaker teams. Only dodgy one I can see is reading at home to Yeovil. Might have to put that as a draw on another similar slip with lower stakes.

I've got £10 in my titanbet account which I need to get up to £20 before I can withdraw it. Anyone got any suggestions for a 'banker' bet at evens?

If you can use it on an acca I can't see any of Luton (1/3), Bayern (1/6), Dortmund (1/4) or Celtic (1/5) losing at home. Acca should pay about 5/4 or 6/5 dunno how kind Titanbet are with their prices.

If you can use it on an acca I can't see any of Luton (1/3), Bayern (1/6), Dortmund (1/4) or Celtic (1/5) losing at home. Acca should pay about 5/4 or 6/5 dunno how kind Titanbet are with their prices.

Luton, Celtic and Dortmund treble pays 6/5 with Titanbet. They actually gave me £4 bonus this morning to play on their slot games. First spin and I win £75. Ended up losing the lot due to their 50 x wagering requirements before I could withdraw. Easy come easy go.   

On a serious note, I watched Aldershot mid-week and they were appalling against a poor Dartford side. Keeper sent off (reserve looked rubbish) so he's suspended and their best centre back injured. May have been an off day for Aldershot but I fancy Lincoln to get something there today and at 3/1 for the win, I think they are overpriced.

An improved Hyde side may get a point against Braintree too - got 9/2 for the draw earlier and seen as high as 13/1 for a Hyde win (in fairness, they've won once this season only).

What's tempting me is they're all home against weaker teams. Only dodgy one I can see is reading at home to Yeovil. Might have to put that as a draw on another similar slip with lower stakes.

I went for it, damn reading. I almost swapped them for watford :(

£1.50 12 fold. 11 out of 12. Leverkusen done me for £443. 

£5 on 4-0 Leicester. 3-0 win. 

£1 on Vardy 4-0 scorecast. Vardy & 3-0. 

Up for the day thanks to a few horses but damn that was a bastard unlucky day. Could've been summer holidays in the bag. 

Edited by ScouseFox