Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Had £450 on don't do Mondays and £100 thereafter on out philli Vera and boy did they deliver. Now that's some kitty for Cheltenham. Paddy power doing refunds if your horse comes 2nd,3rd or 4th, anyone got any tips for the novices hurdle at 1.30 ?

I've gone for Vautour

Because most people in this thread aren't that into it all, just a bet on the football and horses.

I appreciate that but with the amount of knowledge here you could be use this to guarantee a profit every time. Of course you dot get the thrill of gambling or the big payouts but at least you wont every lose

Bayern/Athletico Madrid double 2/1 with PP.

I don't know whether I can stomach betting on football though - I'm sick of it, it fucks me over, EVERY time.

I can sort of see Arsenal doing em' aswell, they won't qualify but they'll be going for Bayern and wouldn't be surprised if Arsenal got a draw/win.

Bayern/Athletico Madrid double 2/1 with PP.

I don't know whether I can stomach betting on football though - I'm sick of it, it fucks me over, EVERY time.

I can sort of see Arsenal doing em' aswell, they won't qualify but they'll be going for Bayern and wouldn't be surprised if Arsenal got a draw/win.

Well, I did decide to go for it and it simply sums my luck up when it comes to football betting doesn't it?

Athletico crusing, Bayern get a penalty in the last minute to win...It's saved on the fucking line, joke, absolute joke. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Derby QPR Burnley treble. Any don't win and I'm laughing anyway.

Burnley @ odds against away at Birmingham seems incredible, too.

well my curse struck qpr and derby down and i have to say i am delighted. 

i had a btts/win on reading (4-2 up), wolves (won 3-1), atletico (won 4-1) and us. god damn us being so bloody good. 

Need Sheff United and Wigan to win tomorrow to land a 7 fold of

Leicester

Wolves

Brentford

Alfreton

Nuneaton

Wigan

Sheff United

Reckon I should cash out?

what they offering? wigan should deffo win and you'd think sheff u would too. i'd leave it unless it was a big stake or the cash out is tasty.