Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

I have a 4 fold last night this is how unlucky I am with football

PSG – no problem won eventually

Wigan – 89th minute penalty won happy days

Barca – 92nd minute winner happy days

Burnley go 3-2 up 85th minute happy days……THEN CONCEDE in the 950h minute to Birmingham who haven’t score 3 goals in about 4000 years!! 

I've had a skybet account for years that I forgot about, thought I'd have some fun and start again. 

I see people posting their wins, and I like the idea of more money so I can buy myself pretty things. 

Why are betting sites so confusing? 

Also, is Skybet shit, should I just use a different website, or multiple ones? 

It's become my number 1 betting site (not that I have tons). It's either that or Paddy Power for me. But I think, like myself, there's quite a few on here that use SkyBet because of the free £5 bet club - you get £5 free each week if you place £5 on a 5/1 accumulator in the previous week by a certain time.

As for confusion of betting sites, I sometimes feel like this on Paddy Power and a few others. There's so much info and markets all in one place it can get a bit overwhelming. It'd be awesome if you could just personalise front-page and the rest to just football and horse-racing, personally. More so the former. I'd say about 95% of my betting is on football.

It's become my number 1 betting site (not that I have tons). It's either that or Paddy Power for me. But I think, like myself, there's quite a few on here that use SkyBet because of the free £5 bet club - you get £5 free each week if you place £5 on a 5/1 accumulator in the previous week by a certain time.

As for confusion of betting sites, I sometimes feel like this on Paddy Power and a few others. There's so much info and markets all in one place it can get a bit overwhelming. It'd be awesome if you could just personalise front-page and the rest to just football and horse-racing, personally. More so the former. I'd say about 95% of my betting is on football.

Thanks for the reply. I'll give it a go.

Porto is never an easy place to go.

Ludogorets... they're still very much an unkown quantity IMO. Pulled off some very good results but it's hard to tell just how good they actually are.

Same with Salzburg as well actually.

europa league fun 

ludogorets salzburg spurs juve & lyon @ 50/1. 

wright, lewis & sevilla in a darts/footy treble @ 9/2.

had a nightmare on that treble, cashed out for my stake back when lewis went 5-4 down and against the throw (best of 12). only went and won. 

sevilla losing though so :fc: i won't feel too mugged off come full time.