Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

For some reason port talbot have been awarded a win on my online account...finished 0-0. I'll be £105 better off for their mistake if they don't notice

They paid out! Bizarre. So the "winning" bet...

Juve -1

Spurs -1

Benfica -1

Locomotiv Moscow -1

Port talbot

£10 paid £105

For some reason port talbot have been awarded a win on my online account...finished 0-0. I'll be £105 better off for their mistake if they don't notice

Hope you withdrew it ASAP

Straight away! Thing is I've got an open bet (Bilbao -2), that would pay £150. If they go 3-0 up, ill cash out, hopefully catch them unawares

Levante just scored, need bilbao to cling on. I'm not paying attention now for the next 25mins, avoid temptation of cashing out.

had spurs, benfica, aberdeen, Bilboa and AC milan, Cashed out when Bilboa let a goal in

got £10 in the end of £1. I know its crap but i haven't won in months!. stuck some money on tomorrow too. Shef Wednesday have got good odds to be beat Forest. If they play like they did against us they will walk it 

id avoid Leicester tomorrow. could be some sore heads against a Brighton team in need of points

I don't normally bet on Leicester but we will be free of the pressure pot and looking for revenge. I fancy a big Leicester win by at least 3 goals.

got into the habit of taking some early prices the night before races on paddypower, works well both ways. you either get on because you know it's going to shorten right down and end up at a pointless backable price or you get on and the price stays similar or even drifts a touch but you get guaranteed price at the off anyway. win-win. 

been doing trixies and finding solid horses, usually open up about 5/4 or 11/8 the night before and end up going off at odds on. worked well this past week or so. 

footy for tonight...

watford, peterboro, brentford & ipswich 13/1

real, chelsea, derby, burnley & wigan 30/1 

like the look of ipswich tonight, 2/1 at udders, udders winless in 6, with 4 losses in their last 6 home games and probably nothing to play for this season looking safe. ipswich have 2 wins in their last 3 away from home including a good win at brighton and need points for any chance of a play off spot. just looked a bit of a big price to me but as always this division is stupid and ipswich seem like they can turn up sometimes but not others so we shall see. seemed a bit of value in it though. 

Won £66 yesterday on a 4 way acca off £20. (Spurs, Juventus, Benfica and Trabzonspor)  So have shoved the whole lot tonight on a 5 way shite or bust acca.  Gone for

Wigan to beat Millwall

Luton to beat Tamworth

Brentford to beat Crawley

Chelsea to beat PSG

Burnley to win away at Barnsley

Will net a tidy grand if it comes in!