Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Oh i completely agree with you, The results have been crazy. But it shows that the smaller nations are more than capable of competing these days. Of course San Marino and Andorra are fodder, but most nations are capable of picking up points.

Gibraltar 0 Poland 7 so managed to bag the win and clean sheet bet, and will now move onto tomorrow.

True. Upsetting for people like me who think they're smartarses backing loads of teams lol

Albania though. Absolutely no-one saw that coming. I know Portugal have blown it in the past but this is on a completely new level. In-fact - I'm struggling to remember such a freak result in international games recently.

Well done on that win. I think I over-estimated Gibraltar.

23 shots to 1... With possession something like 70% to Portugal.. Suggests Albania didn't deserve to win.. lol

Did Cristiano Ronaldo play?

Those shots just give an idea of who was doing more of the attacking and it'll be Portugal 100 times out of 100. Albania stuck to their guns far better and were effective where it mattered. It isn't like Albania's 'keeper played a blinder (though he did do well), Portugal were just abysmal.

Ronaldo didn't play. There's no way they'd have lost with Ronaldo.

I tell you what, I slag England off a lot but we wouldn't ever lose at home to Albania.

Edited by Dan LCFC

Shaqiri fgs 7/1 £1 on

Half Time:

Sweden

Belarus

Ukraine

Sligo Rovers

50p returns £23

To win both halves:

Sweden

Ukraine

Dundalk

Sligo Rovers

50p returns £305

Swden

Slovenia

Belarus

Montenegro

Ukraine

Cambridge

Dundalk

Sligo

90/1

England to win BBTS - 13/2 with Betfair.

I think the draw is a huge posibility, I can't see us losing, I think we could get a sneeky win though, tempted, i'm waiting to see how my current bets go on first though.

And thanks to that I won't be doing this bet, which may be a good thing, but even still thanks a-fucking-lot for nothing Netherlands U21's. Wankers. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Would anybody be interested in starting a syndicate on here like I am with family members?

We all stick either £10 or £20 into the pot. Members decide on what team they would like to bet on team with most votes a percentage on money goes on them and so on...

Obviously someone trusted by members.

Would anybody be interested in starting a syndicate on here like I am with family members?

We all stick either £10 or £20 into the pot. Members decide on what team they would like to bet on team with most votes a percentage on money goes on them and so on...

Obviously someone trusted by members.

Sounds good. At what point would we collect?