Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Filbert is running in the 1.40 @Exeter, my mate owns this and says it is primed to run a big race after running ok on it's seasonal debut last time out, it's currently priced about 6/1 so I've had £20 on it. :fc:

Leicester fan? Just wondering if that's behind the name of the horse?

My no online bettings going good, had a couple of decent in shop wins aswell, restricting myself the once a week although because of midweek prem games I went in during the week this week (And won thanks to lumping on Liverpool...It had to) but it's going well and whether it's just coincidence/luck but I seem more successful, I will get back online at some point but I needed this break, it was getting ridiculous, I think i'll hold off until the end of the year and maybe start back up in January sometime hopefully getting some money in the kitty ahead of Cheltenham.

I'm trying to avoid this thread as it would only encourage me, but I saw Filbert was running when I popped in to pick some winnings up and thought i've gottta have a couple of quid, was just going to tell people it's running but obviously already been done.

Edited by Matt

Leicester fan? Just wondering if that's behind the name of the horse?

My no online bettings going good, had a couple of decent in shop wins aswell, restricting myself the once a week although because of midweek prem games I went in during the week this week (And won thanks to lumping on Liverpool...It had to) but it's going well and whether it's just coincidence/luck but I seem more successful, I will get back online at some point but I needed this break, it was getting ridiculous, I think i'll hold off until the end of the year and maybe start back up in January sometime hopefully getting some money in the kitty ahead of Cheltenham.

I'm trying to avoid this thread as it would only encourage me, but I saw Filbert was running when I popped in to pick some winnings up and thought i've gottta have a couple of quid, was just going to tell people it's running but obviously already been done.

Yes there both big Leicester fans.

yeah i've got a single on juve and a treble where the other two teams are winning and just juve left at the moment. playing poorly though but still 0-0, and they played poorly with 10 men throughout their last game and won so :fc: