Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

San Marinos goal is going to cost me a ****ing fortune.

Had;

Spain to nil

England

England cricket

Montenegro

Austria or draw

Slovenia

And Lithuania to nil.

not nice timing for San Marino to score what must be their first away goal basically ever.

over four hundred quid off a fiver done by a san marino goal. couldn't write that. the absolute celebrations from them when they scored made me feel a bit better, and my profit since friday. but still. ruined.

Should've gone for btts and result that would've boosted the odds mate.

• Like 1

Had £25 on england, slovenia, spain and belarus got about £120 back and backed Lithuania in play @evs had £40 on them. Jesus talk about when your lucks in haha. I put £10 into my betfred account a couple of days ago and I've withdrawn over £500 since then with wins on the racing and football and I've still got money to bet with.

Guest Col city fan

Nice little win on England and Coalville (lol) double tonight.

Had £25 on england, slovenia, spain and belarus got about £120 back and backed Lithuania in play @evs had £40 on them. Jesus talk about when your lucks in haha. I put £10 into my betfred account a couple of days ago and I've withdrawn over £500 since then with wins on the racing and football and I've still got money to bet with.

You jammy sod...

I had...

England win

Macedonia v Spain under 2.5

Liechtenstein v Russia under 2.5

Had a laugh at the fact Russia won 0-7, but it was 0-1 after 40 mins, Liechtenstein having a red card and giving away a penalty basically finished it. Annoying as without that you never know. £95 it'd have returned as well.

Had a tenner on Lithuania when they were evens though.

euro qualifiers and england games in general almost definitely make up for my biggest profit margins. they're so easy to predict. 2-0 win after a boring game, rooney and kane scoring?! loads of people will have made loads of money tonight, and over this weekend.