Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

out of action til cheltenham like i said but gonna have to have 2 quid on kingy to score first as always when he plays tomorrow. 

also was looking at some prices for our game and saw leicester clean sheet @ evs. happened 5 in a row at home, only conceded to arsenal (with ten men) man city and villa in our last 10 (i think) games and west brom's away record reads; everton (a) 1 shot on target, newcastle (a) 0 shots on target, southampton (a) 0 shots on target. one goal from a set piece. 

seems like a much better bet than just us to win because imo the only way we won't win is a 0-0 draw. which would see a clean sheet win anyway. 

out of action til cheltenham like i said but gonna have to have 2 quid on kingy to score first as always when he plays tomorrow.

also was looking at some prices for our game and saw leicester clean sheet @ evs. happened 5 in a row at home, only conceded to arsenal (with ten men) man city and villa in our last 10 (i think) games and west brom's away record reads; everton (a) 1 shot on target, newcastle (a) 0 shots on target, southampton (a) 0 shots on target. one goal from a set piece.

seems like a much better bet than just us to win because imo the only way we won't win is a 0-0 draw. which would see a clean sheet win anyway.

Nah, olssen is gona score a header against us tomorrow mate. Better odds than the clean sheet as well.

8/5 for Sunderland is very good, has to be said.

Everton 4/5 as well? Jesus Christ.

Half time...Hapoel Tel Aviv and Lazio both one down. ...
Do I go on both to win now?
Torn...

Don't. I had a fiver on Lazio. Thus confirming I failed to not bet again.

My luck's got to turn soon. It's been absolutely astonishingly bad in recent weeks even by my standards.

Edited by Dan LCFC

Acca:

Everton

Chelsea

Palace 

Southampton

Atletico

£2 returns £73.41

Sections Acca:

Peterborough 

Southampton 

Gillingham

Bradford

Chelsea

Atletico

Walsall

Everton

£1 returns £274.48

Both To Score No Draw Acca:

Northampton v Wimbledon

Crawley v Newport

Swindon v Doncaster

Millwall v Wigan

Chesterfield v Blackpool

Barnsley v Coventry

£1 returns £392.38 

Chelsea, Everton and Leicester 6/1 SkyBet price boost £15 returns £105

Guest Col city fan

Having an amnesty. I literally cannot win jack shit at the moment. Everything is going the other way and for the mo, I'd rather not give my money to the bookies. It's become no fun actually. To keep the interest up, you need to win every so often . And I'm not doing.

Edited by Col city fan