Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Today I've got 

Villa v Spurs

Hull v MK Dons

Colchester v Wigan

Rochdale v Bury - BTTS

Sheffield Utd v Oldham

Exeter v Carlisle - BTTS

Portsmouth v Newport

Macclesfield v Lincoln - BTTS

Burton v Fleetwood

£2 returns £178.

Barnsley

Wigan

Luton

Bradford

£5 returns £52

Stoke

Burnley

Eastleigh

Wimbledon

£2 returns £53

Btts:

Swindon/Millwall

Yeovil/Notts County

York/Barnet

Cardiff/Ipswich

£3 returns £30

Horse racing Trixie: Copper Kay @6/4 Chookie Royale @3/1 and Midnight Silver @9/4 £1 Trixie.

Got a free fiver from Paddy and managed to turn it into £60 on the Roulette wheel... been having a bit of success with betting on corners recently so chucked it all on....

Man City over 6 corners

Swansea over 3 corners

Southampton +1 corner handicap

returns £364

Nearly, Swansea ended up with exactly 3 corners, the other 2 won

Cashing out on a £1 bet? Seems pretty pointless unless the offer was high.

I was down to my last £1 in my account and didn't want to deposit anymore not before Cheltenham anyway.

So my last quid went on this 4 fold, there was not too long left and I couldn't see two seperate teams scoring but it went and happened.

Edited by lee7

Guest Col city fan

There's an example of bad luck in betting.

I'm on Inter v Bologna btts, this evening.

Within less than 15 minutes, both the two danger men (Icardi for Inter, Destro for Bologna) are off injured.

It's now half time with fook all chances on goal. Something which cannot be legislated for at all there.

I'm just waiting now on this ref to issue a red. He's apparently sent off 7 players in his last 8 games. .

Edited by Col city fan

Within less than 15 minutes, both the two danger men (Icardi for Inter, Destro for Bologna) are off injured.

It's now half time with fook all chances on goal. Something which cannot be legislated for at all there.

I'm just waiting now on this ref to issue a red. He's apparently sent off 7 players in his last 8 games. .

hmm, from that perspective, yes.

But Bologna haven't scored in their last 3 matches (all 0-0s). So recent history isn't on their side in terms of goalscoring.

lucky git lol. Bologna score a deflected goal.

I really don't think gambling is for you Col. I've never heard such a bad loser lol

It's called gambling, there's a clue there somewhere mate

• Like 2

Guest Col city fan

I really don't think gambling is for you Col. I've never heard such a bad loser lol

It's called gambling, there's a clue there somewhere mate

The bet won mate...

Not a bad loser at all. I just find the whole thing fascinating and frustrating in equal measure.

Guest Col city fan

Even worse, you're not even waiting for your bet to lose before you moan lol

Look deeper. It's not moaning. It's pointing out the luck component of betting and all the variables involved.

I've won quite a bit this weekend with some really lucky late goals. Last weekend was completely the opposite.