Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

No luck on the freezes today but the remaining legs of my St Mirren freeze won so won £65 off £2. Also won £875 from two separate FPL cash leagues (£35 total entry), so a successful day 😎

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
43 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

Ah my god, Strasbourg miss a penalty at 1-1 after going 1-0 down. When your luck's out honestly.

Tell me about it. These last couple of weeks have been brutal with so many close calls and late goals ruining big payouts. 

Edited by The Bear

Another emotional day of freezes lol

Was on Man Utd, Monza, Salernitana and Real Betis today. Good grief.

Man Utd pays out. Perfect. Profit regardless. Turned out I wasted a freeze using them - but a lovely start.

Next up Monza. Their odds come right in as Juventus go weak. Absolute dog from them. Do you ever have those teams who you just never end up on the right side of? A team who never win when you back them, but never lose when you back against them? That's Monza here. 2-0 loss.

Then we come to the Betis and Salernitana palaver. My god.

I'd already backed another game for tomorrow including AC Milan to beat Salernitana, which at odds of 1/12 looked pretty nailed. Milan lead 2-0 at half time. That looks done, at least that's one of my legs in for tomorrows.

Then delight, Real Betis take the lead. We've landed in.

4 minutes of VAR and eventually the goal is chalked off. Sickening. Salernitana get a goal back. Surely not? Milan then make it 3-1. Game over.

Betis then go ahead again, the cash out shoots up, just waiting for the freeze option. Nothing. Disallowed again. Cash out nosedives.

Then Milan somehow draw it 3-3, managing the incredibly unlikely scenario where they wreck both that bet and tomorrows, while Real Madrid and Real Betis ends goalless.

I think you could run those exact scenarios 100 times again and not produce a shitter outcome. False hope, false hope, and then against all odds your safe pick is blown as well.

Profit overall but came out of the day pissed off lol 

Anyhow for tomorrow. My final day on this account as the pricks have got me again. Unfortunately for them I have accounts 4, 5 and 6 all lined up so I'm not beaten just yet. The Euros and Copa America will be the plays, some corkers in the group stages.

For tomorrow;

Fenerbahce v Istanbulspor - this is the massive price, massive for a reason of course, but this could be a super win.

Real Valladolid v Villarreal B

Lazio v Sassuolo

They're the three I'm on. I've seen others having Napoli v Lecce & Real Oviedo v Andorra too but the prices just aren't quite worth it for me. I want probably a minimum of 7/1. But good luck to anybody on it. Take advantage while you can.

Kept track of my record over a few months now - I've played around 150 bets, won about 10% of them, but in profit by over £1,000. I think this is becoming so popular though that they are going to either scrap it or nerf it massively ahead of next season. I think they'll probably offer you reduced odds like they do for the two goal payout. Can't get enough of it here though even if it is utterly annoying like tonight.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

Another emotional day of freezes lol

Was on Man Utd, Monza, Salernitana and Real Betis today. Good grief.

Man Utd pays out. Perfect. Profit regardless. Turned out I wasted a freeze using them - but a lovely start.

Next up Monza. Their odds come right in as Juventus go weak. Absolute dog from them. Do you ever have those teams who you just never end up on the right side of? A team who never win when you back them, but never lose when you back against them? That's Monza here. 2-0 loss.

Then we come to the Betis and Salernitana palaver. My god.

I'd already backed another game for tomorrow including AC Milan to beat Salernitana, which at odds of 1/12 looked pretty nailed. Milan lead 2-0 at half time. That looks done, at least that's one of my legs in for tomorrows.

Then delight, Real Betis take the lead. We've landed in.

4 minutes of VAR and eventually the goal is chalked off. Sickening. Salernitana get a goal back. Surely not? Milan then make it 3-1. Game over.

Betis then go ahead again, the cash out shoots up, just waiting for the freeze option. Nothing. Disallowed again. Cash out nosedives.

Then Milan somehow draw it 3-3, managing the incredibly unlikely scenario where they wreck both that bet and tomorrows, while Real Madrid and Real Betis ends goalless.

I think you could run those exact scenarios 100 times again and not produce a shitter outcome. False hope, false hope, and then against all odds your safe pick is blown as well.

Profit overall but came out of the day pissed off lol 

Anyhow for tomorrow. My final day on this account as the pricks have got me again. Unfortunately for them I have accounts 4, 5 and 6 all lined up so I'm not beaten just yet. The Euros and Copa America will be the plays, some corkers in the group stages.

For tomorrow;

Fenerbahce v Istanbulspor - this is the massive price, massive for a reason of course, but this could be a super win.

Real Valladolid v Villarreal B

Lazio v Sassuolo

They're the three I'm on. I've seen others having Napoli v Lecce & Real Oviedo v Andorra too but the prices just aren't quite worth it for me. I want probably a minimum of 7/1. But good luck to anybody on it. Take advantage while you can.

Kept track of my record over a few months now - I've played around 150 bets, won about 10% of them, but in profit by over £1,000. I think this is becoming so popular though that they are going to either scrap it or nerf it massively ahead of next season. I think they'll probably offer you reduced odds like they do for the two goal payout. Can't get enough of it here though even if it is utterly annoying like tonight.

I've tried this weekend as they've restricted my mate's account that I'm using from tomorrow. But I keep getting bankers letting me down left right and centre. I pick a short odds loser as other Evens shots romp in. Winds me up. 

I've got a few more tonight and then that's it. 

11 hours ago, The Bear said:

I've tried this weekend as they've restricted my mate's account that I'm using from tomorrow. But I keep getting bankers letting me down left right and centre. I pick a short odds loser as other Evens shots romp in. Winds me up. 

I've got a few more tonight and then that's it. 

It's particularly terrible at this time of the season because of the dead rubbers. Milan in reality shouldn't have been 1/12. It's just annoying how Salernitana couldn't take advantage the other way and take the lead.

See also Dinamo Zagreb earlier. Absolute joke of a result. Even despite the dead rubber situation I thought they were a nailed win.

I think the safest way really is just picking very short priced teams in leagues with something to play for. China is generally quite reliable I'm finding bizarrely.

Villarreal B paid. My mate the lucky bastard, had Villarreal B on a freeze and Real Valladolid to win to complete his other. Was like a miracle of a game for him.

Comfortably profitable weekend here. I went all in on Sassuolo afterwards, was going to do three in one on them, but not to be. Another account down. Will get another made for the start of the Euros - don't see much I really like before then anyway. You're looking at the Spanish Segunda and odds of about 5/1 at the maximum.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
44 minutes ago, Steve_Guppy_Left_Foot said:

Super boost on tonights game is even money for there to be a goal in the first half (boosted from 2/7) so had my fill on that.

Careful with these bookies, they'll say you've lost because there's been 2 goals!

2 minutes ago, Steve_Guppy_Left_Foot said:

Haha, they would as well, luckily the bet was ‘over 0.5 goals’. 

done Mbappe top scorer and France to win at 16s as well, can easily see that happening.

You must have got 16s on France quite a while ago?

3 minutes ago, Steve_Guppy_Left_Foot said:

Haha, they would as well, luckily the bet was ‘over 0.5 goals’. 

done Mbappe top scorer and France to win at 16s as well, can easily see that happening.

Just realised what you meant. Mbappe and France

• Like 1

On 12/03/2024 at 20:51, goose2010 said:

It is just a face for Leovegas which is horrendous. 

Have you tried to withdraw any winnings yet ?? 

Quick update on betmgm. 

Grabbed north of 2k from them this weekend and my account is now essentially closed. Can't deposit or claim any promos etc etc. No problem withdrawing the cash though. Probably north of 7k up overall on the account but apparently winning isn't allowed. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Innovindil said:

Quick update on betmgm. 

Grabbed north of 2k from them this weekend and my account is now essentially closed. Can't deposit or claim any promos etc etc. No problem withdrawing the cash though. Probably north of 7k up overall on the account but apparently winning isn't allowed. :rolleyes:

Any Tips 😅

I don’t think there’s a horse racing thread (if there is, sort me out a solid and merge).

Ascot is over, bit of a blank for flat racing. Frankels female offspring beat a good crown by a mile, probably the highlight for me and had it by 6L to win, Could afford  the bills again after that. 

Roll on National Hunt, the flat is shit! 

Edited by Leeds Fox

3 hours ago, Leeds Fox said:

I don’t think there’s a horse racing thread (if there is, sort me out a solid and merge).

Ascot is over, bit of a blank for flat racing. Frankels female offspring beat a good crown by a mile, probably the highlight for me and had it by 6L to win, Could afford  the bills again after that. 

Roll on National Hunt, the flat is shit! 

Was that Bedtime Story? Mightily impressive, lump on the Guineas next year. Frankel was the most amazing racehorse I have ever seen. Absolute machine

8 hours ago, CheeseHead said:

Was that Bedtime Story? Mightily impressive, lump on the Guineas next year. Frankel was the most amazing racehorse I have ever seen. Absolute machine

It was! Couldn’t see any value at all (with modest stakes) so was hedging on the favs with lengthened odds.

Wasn’t a great festival for the casual punter was it :sweating:

• 2 weeks later...