Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Bilbao evens at home to Shakhtar tomorrow has got to be worth a bet surely?

Was going to post that-surprised they are at evens. Their home record last season was solid. Two home games this season- both games were won including a 3-1 win over Napoli. 

Ahhhh, Shakhtar has won their first six games in row. I still reckon Bilbao can burst their bubble though. Bit more research shows that Shakhtar has a reasonable away record so that is probably why Bilbao is at evens. 

Edited by The Blur

Half time then... I've had Leverkusen on for ten minutes and they could've had no less than four goals in that time. What they've actually produced though? Not one of them on target.

Real Madrid to win with BTTS couldn't be any better as they're 4-1 up. Liverpool won't win this by 4. Atletico losing at Olympiakos.

Knowing my luck, Liverpool win 4-0, Atletico turn it around for a 2-3, Real Madrid draw 5-5.

I still can't tell how much of it is luck and how much is skill. This season so far I'm saying it's far more down to luck.

Leverkusen not even scoring tonight is just astonishing.

Thing is I think Bilbao at evens look great value to beat Shakhtar but I just know if I back it they won't win. I might dodge it all tomorrow although no doubt that's the night the freak results stop.

Hold my hands up at Lamby's -1 bet. Didn't come in but I said Norwich would let him down and they won 0-3 lol