Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

I still can't tell how much of it is luck and how much is skill. This season so far I'm saying it's far more down to luck.

Leverkusen not even scoring tonight is just astonishing.

Thing is I think Bilbao at evens look great value to beat Shakhtar but I just know if I back it they won't win. I might dodge it all tomorrow although no doubt that's the night the freak results stop.

Hold my hands up at Lamby's -1 bet. Didn't come in but I said Norwich would let him down and they won 0-3 lol

I might back Shaktar draw no bet now.

Had a few on here talking about paying out on a horse early was odd (not that odd, I used to work as an odds compiler for a major bookie, a lot of AP markets (especially Irish races) take next to nothing, especially on short odds on chances, anyway) something I find incredibly baffling has happened today. Betfair have paid out on a NO vote in the Scottish referendum (only the sports book, not the exchange (they've taken £8.6m on the exchange and over £3m on the sports book, apparently)) this is likely to be in breach of political regulations, given that Betfair is now a listed company, and this kind of liability, even for a company the size of Betfair, is something very, very odd, no matter how likely the outcome. Maybe I'm looking too much in to it but this stinks to me.

To be fair I normally laugh at people who bet on 1/5, 1/7 teams but I done it tonight.

What a five minutes in the Liverpool game!

Screenshot_2014-09-16-21-45-37-1-1_zpsbb

Had the same bet, but £10 on it, when ludogrets equalised I switched it off with the hump, then 5 minutes later my sky sports app pops up saying Liverpool 2-1 happy days lol

Anyone back my Solihull tip on Saturday, got them at 14/5 in the end with Bet Victor, then got a free £25 bet off them two which I put on them as well, return just short of £170 from them. 3-0 up at HT, 2-0 up before Harrogate went down to 10 men and eventually won 4-0. 

A good mate, Ryan Beswick plays for them, remember him from the Academy? He told me how good they were in pre-season, went to watch them play Alfreton away and they battered them 4-0, Alfreton are poor but a League above. Solihull started badly but won the last two, home to Stockport on Saturday, expect another win. Seriously lads, keep an eye out for them in the Conference North, always a good price, home or away. 

Edited by Grandad.

Anyone back my Solihull tip on Saturday, got them at 14/5 in the end with Bet Victor, then got a free £25 bet off them two which I put on them as well, return just short of £170 from them. 3-0 up at HT, 2-0 up before Harrogate went down to 10 men and eventually won 4-0.

A good mate, Ryan Beswick plays for them, remember him from the Academy? He told me how good they were in pre-season, went to watch them play Alfreton away and they battered them 4-0, Alfreton are poor but a League above. Solihull started badly but won the last two, home to Stockport on Saturday, expect another win. Seriously lads, keep an eye out for them in the Conference North, always a good price, home or away.

Decent left peg on him.

Know his lads mum.

Chelsea, PSG & Bilbao. My luck's got to change at some point.

I think you should have just stuck with Chelsea as a single personally, im worried about PSG. Very worried. I hope im proved wrong and I hope you win, as youve been on the receiving end of a very tough run.