Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

ufff that was a tough one to take tonight. I didn't even look to see if cash out was there. I probably should have but I have this blind faith that things will go my way for once and they never do!

Sickening ain't it. Yours is horrible given the nature of it.

The champions league odds to me just dont look like value.

One end of the scale its Barcelona and Real at 1/16 and 1/10 where youre risking your cash for F all back and could quite easily still be a victim of a shock.

And at the other youve got games like the Ajax v PSG game, Bilbao v Shakhtar which just seem too close to call to make any kind of bet.

Really feel for those who have been victims of the shock goals though.

One end of the scale its Barcelona and Real at 1/16 and 1/10 where youre risking your cash for F all back and could quite easily still be a victim of a shock.

And at the other youve got games like the Ajax v PSG game, Bilbao v Shakhtar which just seem too close to call to make any kind of bet.

I agree with this really if you look at the results over the past two days then it backs up your point, It's harder because there is no real form to go off either but sometimes the odds are decent enough like for PSG last year they had a few group games at evens and they destroyed teams in the group for fun but today they could have lost towards the end and Atletico yesterday when they beat Real at the weekend

Anyone on Europa League tomorrow? 

I can see what you mean- last season I ended about even on my overall betting but I felt majority of my losses was on midweek fixtures whether it was CL or football league, I noticed that there seem to be a tendency for weird results on midweek games. We drew with Yeovil, lost to Brighton in midweek ( we were hangover I know) and other teams with solid home records seem to drop points as well. Perhaps it is fatigue after playing on previous Saturday or the evening atmosphere I don't know.  My mate talked me into this bet but I think I might lay off in the future despite the win.

Can anybody help me?

I've just signed up to bet365 and they do a 100% deposit bonus thing. My understanding of it is that I deposit £20 day and they match it. Now I have to do the amount 3 times rolled over before I can withdraw. How does that work? Do I bet 40 on an evens for example, then 80 on another and then finally 160 on the last?

Also can anybody recommend anything good to bet on that's 1/2 or better

Cheers