Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Why?? :P

lol

I have just wasted money on backing Marcos Baghdatis (a Cypriot) to win the Madrid Masters. Not only are all the big boys playing like Djokovic and Federer but he is playing none other than Nadal in the second round today and then if he gets through will play Andy Murray, who played his best tennis for ages yesterday to beat 15th seed Chela!! Its a miracle bet but Im backing the ugly little shite to earn me some gambling money for Vegas. Th ebets are as follows...

To win the event - 100/1 with Sportingbet £10 win

To beat Nadal - 5.2/1 with Betfair £20 win

I dont advise anyone to copy me on this one though as its a silly bet.

Can you guys bet and watch Aussie horse racing cos our big races are on at the moment and was just curious

At 200 in the morning most days, the Racing Channel over here reverts from being a late night poker Channel to Aussie Racing. Please send in all your tips as es we can bet! Out of curiosity Roo, can you grab a slip from your local bookies that cover any English games and compare odds with us? When I go out to Cyprus and pick up a footy slip from there bookies I cant believe some of the generous odds they offer on games over there. Its like the odds compiler hasn't a clue!

Anyway todays bets are down. Ive gone for two singles today and one Accie. I must admit the Norwich one is dodgy but they are under-performing and there opponents Bristol City are over-achieving and I think at those odds, it may be worth the risk. I'm sure it`ll all go tats up now as I have been running around like an idiot trying to raise as much cash as possible to pay off all my projected bills whilst I am away and trying to take as much cash as possible with me for the gambling venture without going too OTT into the savings and whenever you need money, gambling is never the way to do it! Anyway....

Best Bet - SHEFF U to beat Preston : 10/11 with Totesport £220 win.

Silly desperation bet as the odds are to tempting - NORWICH to beat Bristol City : 13/8 with Totesport £110 win

Even dumber accie bet not including Norwich as its too dodgy lol - SHEFF U(4/5), LEYTON(4/6), SWANSEA(4/5), WYCOMBE(8/11) £20 to win £186

Good Luck to all

We dont have bookies just a T.A.B which you can find anywhere on there own and in most pubs and we don't have 11/8 7/1 5/2 and all that just what your return will be ie $2.20, $1.20 and the like.

This is the leicester games odds

Sportsbet No Selection (default) Price

17419 S****horpe 2.20

17420 Draw 3.35

17421 Leicester 2.90

http://www.tab.com.au/Sports/Information/D...p;MeetingType=3

We dont have bookies just a T.A.B which you can find anywhere on there own and in most pubs and we don't have 11/8 7/1 5/2 and all that just what your return will be ie $2.20, $1.20 and the like.

This is the leicester games odds

Sportsbet No Selection (default) Price

17419 S****horpe 2.20

17420 Draw 3.35

17421 Leicester 2.90

http://www.tab.com.au/Sports/Information/D...p;MeetingType=3

You can look at UK odds in decimals too. All that means is they are nearly 2/1 which is better odds than most UK bookmakers. Ta for the link i`ll keep a look out for future bets.

WON!

Only 20 squid on a 2 quid double!!!!

BUT I WON!!!

Blackpool/Palace and Bristol rovers/Yeovil...last min pen for Bristol!!! :clap::clap:

I lost the other 2 lots of 2quid ones! :(

See Geo this is BIG money Bets,not like yours!!! :unsure:

WON!

Only 20 squid on a 2 quid double!!!!

BUT I WON!!!

Blackpool/Palace and Bristol rovers/Yeovil...last min pen for Bristol!!! :clap::clap:

I lost the other 2 lots of 2quid ones! :(

See Geo this is BIG money Bets,not like yours!!! :unsure:

Well Done mate. I did my knads yesterday and didnt even play poker as I was too fixated to FM 08 and the Footy/Rugby/Pub! My bets were silly and typically the two wins were in the accy (Leyton and Wycome and the Swansea game was called off). Bad choices although with ten mins to go with the aforementioned winning and both Norwich and Sheff U equalizing I kind of hoped that they would win to allow me to clean up.

How wrong was I??!

Well Done mate. I did my knads yesterday and didnt even play poker as I was too fixated to FM 08 and the Footy/Rugby/Pub! My bets were silly and typically the two wins were in the accy (Leyton and Wycome and the Swansea game was called off). Bad choices although with ten mins to go with the aforementioned winning and both Norwich and Sheff U equalizing I kind of hoped that they would win to allow me to clean up.

How wrong was I??!

I take it after yesterday showing you arn't betting today?