Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Chelsea vs Villa

St Mirren vs Celtic

Barcelona vs Granada

Roma vs Verona

Atalanta vs Juventus

£10 returns £40

Get a free £5 bet with that the following day from ladbrokes and if only one lets me down which i'd be livid if more than one of them lost I get the £10 stake back as a free bet also.

Should make me a bit of profit for the day if Juve win who are 2-0 up. :)

Leeds 5/2 this weekend away to Brentford

Leicester 7/4 away to Palace (although you shouldn't back your own team)

Also tempted by a Southampton and Norwich double...

Always mess up my bets when I write then on a forum! Still can't phatom how Leeds could loose to Brentford.... Edited by AS78UK

I wasn't going to place the bet that I suggested in the tipping thread, I said i'd see if I was successful in virtual profit after a month or so then decide whether to place the bets or not.

But pretty much last minute I decided to go £10 on Southampton, Norwich and I added Chelsea to make it a treble. Paid just over £30, not bad.

Gotta say my mobile internet worked a dream at Palace yesterday, neither use nor ornament down the KP.

Tempted to go Reading + over 2.5 and West Brom + Under 2.5, that double pays around 16/1.

Thoughts?

I agree re West Brom game. Looking at Reading record, 3/4 home games finished with at least 3 goals. Can see Wolves nicking a draw though if reading do not play well.