Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

£2 on Dortmund returns £5

To win & Over 2.5:

Dortmund

Olympiacos

Leverkusen

Arsenal

Reading

50p returns £101

Olympiacos -1

Monaco +1

Leverkusen -1

Real Madrid -2

Wolves -1

50p returns £89

BTTS in both halves:

Atletico Madrid v Juve

Leeds v Reading

50p returns £75

Edited by Lamby

Oh my god. What's the one unlikely thing you don't want when you've got Real to win by 3 or more? An early Ludogorets goal - what's happened?

Dan, I know its not my place to be critical, and stop me if you feel I am being, but youre a smart man, and from reading your posts, you clearly know your onions when it comes to football. Do you think backing a -3 handicap bet in the champions league is a risk worth taking? There are not many big away wins in the champions league, plus Ludogorets will be running for their lives tonight.

Again, not trying to be wise after the event, as ive only just read you had this bet on, but it just doesnt seem like "you"

Dan, I know its not my place to be critical, and stop me if you feel I am being, but youre a smart man, and from reading your posts, you clearly know your onions when it comes to football. Do you think backing a -3 handicap bet in the champions league is a risk worth taking? There are not many big away wins in the champions league, plus Ludogorets will be running for their lives tonight.

Again, not trying to be wise after the event, as ive only just read you had this bet on, but it just doesnt seem like "you"

It's -2. I still don't think it's beyond Real Madrid to win this 1-4.

Little confused by the last bit. Doesn't seem like me? In what sense?

Saying this I don't think it's beyond Ludo to score again here. They look pretty dangerous.

Edited by Dan LCFC

It's -2. I still don't think it's beyond Real Madrid to win this 1-4.

Little confused by the last bit. Doesn't seem like me? In what sense?

Saying this I don't think it's beyond Ludo to score again here. They look pretty dangerous.

Not like you in the sense that you dont tend to go for speculative bets, you tend to be very much a true to form, back the favourites, ignore games with shock potential kind of guy. -3 is pushing the boat out a little bit

Not like you in the sense that you dont tend to go for speculative bets, you tend to be very much a true to form, back the favourites, ignore games with shock potential kind of guy. -3 is pushing the boat out a little bit

Like I say it's -2. Is that very unrealistic for Real Madrid?

I'll be amazed if it comes in now, though it isn't like they haven't had the chances. Hernandez missed a chance I'd have put away and they've just had two cleared off the line.

Got an In Play bet for Real to win when they were 1-0 down at 8/11.

Also made good money from Malmo both tonight (3/1 at home against Olympiakos who don't travel well) and in the last round when they played Salzburg. Odds on Malmo always seem good value for some reason, a very underrated side.

Like I say it's -2. Is that very unrealistic for Real Madrid?

I'll be amazed if it comes in now, though it isn't like they haven't had the chances. Hernandez missed a chance I'd have put away and they've just had two cleared off the line.

No its not unrealistic, Real Madrid are capable of destroying teams, have and will.

Its just on bets like that, things can happen, missed chances and all. A breakaway goal, or set piece goal for the other team, all of a sudden its a mountain to climb. Or if Real went down to 10 men, there are possible scenarios. Real Madrid for example could get 2-0 up in the game, and have the quality and assurance to see the game out at 70% without needing another goal. Its just one of those things.

By the way, you had a cracking win at the weekend at it was much deserved off the back of your unlucky spell

I signed up with 666bet today to make the most of their matched free bet up to £66. Had £40 on Dortmund -1 @ evens as the qualifying bet. Doubled my money and a free £40 bet to use in the next 7 days, my only success out of tonight's results.