Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

How much have you lost?

About £50 - £60, not that much but too much for me and when you bear in mind I have only been placing no more than £2.50 or £5 bets, and those bets havn't been silly, they've been doubles, trebles and no more than fourfolds, those bets had good chances of winning based on form e.t.c.it shows how rotten my luck has been.

Besides its another shitty international break so probably a good time to take a week or so's break, might look at taking longer than a week, we'll see.

Edited by Matt

Sevilla

Udinese

Real Madrid

Benfica 

Udinese has already let me down with a last minute pen conceded. I gonna say, I genuinely do feel it is more difficult to win football bets this season. I won with first of my two bets in early September and nothing since. Previous season, I found that I win once in every two and half bets but I am struggling to do that this season. 

napoli taking the role of bet smasher this sunday it seems. two already won, real winning and napoli doing their best impression of us yesterday. 

my fourfold yesterday had a massive 0 winners lol

demoted to third was a bit daft though lol

I'm on ectot and harp star in the arc. come on guys.

Well he briefly interfered with the runner up who in turn was forced to cut up the third horse, with the rules in France as they are, clear demotion to third. It's really a poor piece of horsemanship, he had ample opportunity to pull his whip through and correct the horses path, but didn't do so until after the offense, had it in the bag, second poor ride by Joseph in big races in the past few weeks.

"Use your filbert" runs in the 2.40 @ pontefract.

2nd fav @ 4/1 in quite a competitive looking race. Worth a fiver for the name though.

this was withdrawn not long before the off, so use the fiver you got back and put it on Blue Army @ kempton later. One of these names will come off soon am tellin ya.