Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

for customers with accounts everywhere rooney to score 2+ @ 4/5 looks overpriced. not having a bet tonight cos cba losing for a bit but if i was i'd have that in an accy or a treble or something somewhere. looks more value than all the handicaps and overs i can see for our game. 

Ok, so I had all this money on 'One Team To Score' - England win 5-0, and it's come back as 'Lost'? What the ****?

Corals are crooks! Mistake my arse, they are hoping people don't contact them, they've refused to pay me out a couple of times or suspended my account to check for ID (which they've seen about 20 times). My advice is to use a proper bookmakers.

Yeah coral only ever let me bet half (at most) the max bet on any "special" for literally no reason whatsoever. I can't even remember a big win on coral that would've pissed them off or made them wary of my bets. Just nobs.

Which is a shame as well cos they usually have a decent offer or two on the horses at big meets, max 20/50 etc on a sure fire thing but promoted to evens. Hardly worth the hassle when they don't let you place more than 7.50 on it or whatever.