Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

WOOHOO!

Just found out when logging on to my online account I won on Leicester yesterday.

When someone posted a team (Of which I thought was the confirmed team for yesterday's match) DJ Campbell was there, So I put a quid on DJ Campbell first scorer and 2-0, Obviously DJ's injured so wasn't playing, but when you have a scorecast and the player you've picked isn't playing it goes down the the score which was 2-0.

17 quid...Very nice! :thumbup:

I bet you went mad when that pen was given!

Good stuff.

Yeah I did!! Celebrated like f**k when it was saved though!! lol

:worship:

:w00t:

That's £42.50 in total staked on three bets in the space of five days, all winners, giving a total profit of £191.50. :D

Best little run I've ever had!!

Just a cheeky one tonight, have put £4 on 3-0 to United at 9/1. Hoping the run continues but not too concerned about this one.

Missed the first race at Wolverhampton but didn't pick the winner so done the next three and all three won :scarf:

7/1-9/2-4/1 early price odds

£2 trixie paid £663

Off to Edinburgh for the weekend on Thursday so happy days :D

Edited to say that I didn't pick the winners Templegate did!

Edited by Head Honcho

Missed the first race at Wolverhampton but didn't pick the winner so done the next three and all three won :scarf:

£2 trixie paid £663

OMG. You hero!!! :worship:

£2 trixie paid £663

****ing hell. That's how to do it.

Well played sir.

If i ever won that big i would need a box of tissues to clear up after lol:ph34r:

:laugh:

Tempted to lay a few 1.01s on Betfair using my recent haul. No Next Goal in injury time etc. It's a quick way to lose a tenner but equally if you hit it right it's an easy grand. I missed loads when I was addicted to Betfair in the third year of uni, I can still remember them as well. Robbie Fowler for Man City against Arsenal. Robin van Persie for Arsenal against Southampton. Most of all Liverpool in the CL Final that year in Istanbul. I even went downstairs and looked at the odds at half-time. It's a mug's game.