Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Absolutely unreal I would say in that 10 minute spell he made 5 or 6 world class saves, ****ing cost me a 6 fold the willy puller. congrats lol

Said it earlier it's one of the best goalkeeping displays I've seen.

That reminded me of France v Ecuador in the World Cup. Absolute domination from France for 90 minutes but just couldn't score. It's like I've switched sides.

Ah so relieved. Who else you have?

Said it earlier it's one of the best goalkeeping displays I've seen.

That reminded me of France v Ecuador in the World Cup. Absolute domination from France for 90 minutes but just couldn't score. It's like I've switched sides.

Ah so relieved. Who else you have?

Real, Leverkusen, Monaco vs Benfica draw, Dortmund and Athletico. :rolleyes:

Looking at the Europa league football tomorrow and had a cheeky glance at the inplay. Saw Palmeiras were 200/1 to beat Cruzeiro with 4 mins left + stoppage which seemed like massive odds no matter how the game was going as it was 0-0! Stuck £3 on and literally 1 minute later Palmeiras scored! Cashed out for £516 and i'm glad I did because Cruzeiro equalized in stoppage time. Unbelievable!

6f1661c4-e66d-4ce6-82fd-346368d3bff3.jpg

Edited by dogadug
  • Like 4

Looking at the Europa league football tomorrow and had a cheeky glance at the inplay. Saw Palmeiras were 200/1 to beat Cruzeiro with 4 mins left + stoppage which seemed like massive odds no matter how the game was going as it was 0-0! Stuck £3 on and literally 1 minute later Palmeiras scored! Cashed out for £516 and i'm glad I did because Cruzeiro equalized in stoppage time. Unbelievable!

Nice!

I had a Ludogorets, Atletico, Arsenal treble at half time. 5/1. No idea how that came in. Atletico -1 was 11/10 at half time, seems silly now.

That is absolutely ridiculous lol

Had £5 on...

Celtic v Astra Giurgiu
RB Salzburg v Dinamo Zagreb
Inter v St Etienne

All three really ought to win tonight. I know Celtic and Inter are both notorious for fvcking bets up. RB Salzburg seem to win a silly number of games.

Would return £24.

Edited by Dan LCFC

by the way anyone who believes in two reoccurring themes on here this week should get onto paddy power. if you think a) balotelli is really shit and b) we always end a team/persons horrendous run of form, they're offering 33/1 that he scores his first PL goal vs us.

by the way anyone who believes in two reoccurring themes on here this week should get onto paddy power. if you think a) balotelli is really shit and b) we always end a team/persons horrendous run of form, they're offering 33/1 that he scores his first PL goal vs us.

Not a bad shout to be fair, especially if he's up against Liam "Have a goal on me mate" Moore.

lol that's got to be worth a bit.