Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Had £5 on...

Celtic v Astra Giurgiu

RB Salzburg v Dinamo Zagreb

Inter v St Etienne

All three really ought to win tonight. I know Celtic and Inter are both notorious for fvcking bets up. RB Salzburg seem to win a silly number of games.

Would return £24.

Inter of course :rolleyes:

Southampton

Derby

Preston

Wycombe

£5 returns £35.65

Bolton

Swindon

Middlesbrough

Cambridge

Shrewsbury 

£3 returns £75

To score 2 or more:

Ipswich

Reading

Bristol City

Preston

Luton

Shrewsbury

£2 returns £108

To score anytime
Callum Wilson

Chris Martin

Raheem Sterling

Graziano Pelle

£2 returns £32.80

Celts Vigo, Köln, and Toulouse to win, $5 to win. just under $19.

Fivers also on the Giants to win Game 3 of the World Series tonight (-122) and on away teams to score more goals than the home teams in NHL play tonight (+150).

Celts Vigo, Köln, and Toulouse to win, $5 to win. just under $19.

Fivers also on the Giants to win Game 3 of the World Series tonight (-122) and on away teams to score more goals than the home teams in NHL play tonight (+150).

Whats (-122) , (+150) ?

jeez just seen ronaldo is 1.92 (almost evens) to score on saturday with betfair. averaging nearly 2 a game, scored in all of his last 11 games for club and country including 3 hat tricks and has bagged in 8 of the last 10 clasicos. who on earth is laying that at that price?! 

in fact the last time ronaldo played a home league game for real and didn't score was 18 months (a season and a bit) ago. !!!!!!!!

jeez just seen ronaldo is 1.92 (almost evens) to score on saturday with betfair. averaging nearly 2 a game, scored in all of his last 11 games for club and country including 3 hat tricks and has bagged in 8 of the last 10 clasicos. who on earth is laying that at that price?!

in fact the last time ronaldo played a home league game for real and didn't score was 18 months (a season and a bit) ago. !!!!!!!!

A massive price but Barcelona haven't conceded yet in the league so maybe that has a bearing on why he is those odds to score?

A massive price but Barcelona haven't conceded yet in the league so maybe that has a bearing on why he is those odds to score?

yeah but there's keeping clean sheets at home to elche or eibar and then there's going to madrid and facing ronaldo in quite simply the best form any player has ever been in, surely? 

3 nights running I've been let down by 1 ****ing team, tonight Toulouse are the culprits.  :nono:

Had £5 on my favourite horse though Jamaican Bolt got 13/2 won at 11/2. ;)

Liverpool, Southampton and Arsenal enhanced treble on Skybet 5/1 from 5/2 looks a great bet, had a tenner on it.

Bournemouth

Derby

Luton

Shrewsbury

£3 returns £40 odd

Whats (-122) , (+150) ?

They're American style odds; we call that format the "money line." -122 means you'd have to bet $122 to win $100, and +150 means you'd win $150 with a bet of $100.

I was too lazy to convert the odds, but they would be 4/5 or 1.82, and 3/2 or 2.50

Edited by Jordan
  • Like 1

They're American style odds; we call that format the "money line." -122 means you'd have to bet $122 to win $100, and +150 means you'd win $150 with a bet of $100.

I was too lazy to convert the odds, but they would be 4/5 or 1.82, and 3/2 or 2.50

This isn't all that relevant to this post but I've never understood why they don't use 3/2 but use 6/4 instead?

This isn't all that relevant to this post but I've never understood why they don't use 3/2 but use 6/4 instead?

because it's easier to quickly mentally compare 6/4 to other prices like 9/4, 7/4 and 5/4 than it would be if it was 3/2. is the only reason i can think of.