Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Woohoo, just guarenteed profit!

Had £5 on City, Monchengladbach, Tottenham and Marseille, which pays £50.90

City, Monchengladbach and Tottenham have all won so put £5 on Lens or Draw (Double Chance - Who Marseille are playing) and that pays £19.20.

I cannot loose (I don't think, there probably is a way :crylaugh:) obviously I still want Marseille to win as it's the bigger pay out.

Marseille should win but i'm taking no chances, its worth £5 on the double chance.

NY Rangers are without 3 of their top 6 defensemen tonight (just called up 2 rookies from their farm team), are playing 2 nights after they played almost an entire game with 4 D (Girardi logged 35 minutes of ice time), have a couple of injuries at forward, and will be resting G Henrik Lundqvist tonight in favor of backup Cam Talbot. This, with a solid St. Louis Blues team visiting the Garden tonight. My heart bleeds Rangers Blue, but my head told me to bet on St. Louis to win by 2+ goals tonight (3.30).

Edited by Jordan

Signoff and Fawkner for me in the cup. was gonna stay up for it but bit tired and work tomorrow so kinda nah. if I happen to wake up for a piss or something near the off I'll watch, if not a rerun come the morning will have to do.

oh and a token e/w on gatewood @ 40/1 because i love the horse. not expecting a return but one of them where if I didn't back It and it placed etc I'd be gutted.