Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Jonathan Cox: i bet £10 on ronaldo fgs with the promise that my bet would be refunded should karim score first
Jonathan Cox: when is said bet gonna be refunded baby?
Annie: Hiya Jonathan, okay this will be refunded to you within 12 hours
Annie: as this match has only just finished :)
Jonathan Cox: nice
Annie: Is there anything else I can help you with today?
Jonathan Cox: yeah you on tinder?
Jonathan Cox: ?
Annie: Im afraid not sorry!
Jonathan Cox: ah man shame
Annie: Im sorry!
Annie: but have a lovely evening :)

so close

Edited by Unabomber
  • Like 4

:D

looks overpriced imo. i took a number of 7-0s this morning and afternoon, 100/1. 

i've been in work for 6 hours in william hill in liverpool today and i haven't taken a single bet on liverpool winning lol. 4-0, 5-0, 6-0, 7-0, ronaldo hat trick, madrid to score 5+, benzema hat trick, bale hat trick, everything you can think of but not a single thing that involves liverpool winning. so they'll deffo win 0-1 haha. 

That's Everton fans for you lad.  :unsure:

Jonathan Cox: i bet £10 on ronaldo fgs with the promise that my bet would be refunded should karim score first

Jonathan Cox: when is said bet gonna be refunded baby?

Annie: Hiya Jonathan, okay this will be refunded to you within 12 hours

Annie: as this match has only just finished :)

Jonathan Cox: nice

Annie: Is there anything else I can help you with today?

Jonathan Cox: yeah you on tinder?

Jonathan Cox: ?

Annie: Im afraid not sorry!

Jonathan Cox: ah man shame

Annie: Im sorry!

Annie: but have a lovely evening :)

so close

Brilliant!

Shakhtar (2/9), Bayern (1/4), Chelsea (1/3), Barca (4/11), PSG (1/4) & City (3/10) pays about 7/2 as an acca on 6 teams who it would be ridiculous if they lose. with the exception of bayern they are all playing bottom of the group shouldn't win a game teams or teams from stupid parts of europe that nobody has ever heard of, and even bayern won the reverse fixture 7-1. which one of them is going to let that 6 fold down? 

Shakhtar (2/9), Bayern (1/4), Chelsea (1/3), Barca (4/11), PSG (1/4) & City (3/10) pays about 7/2 as an acca on 6 teams who it would be ridiculous if they lose. with the exception of bayern they are all playing bottom of the group shouldn't win a game teams or teams from stupid parts of europe that nobody has ever heard of, and even bayern won the reverse fixture 7-1. which one of them is going to let that 6 fold down? 

Barca and/or City

So, which one of these are going to draw and ruin everything? PSG or Barca for me.

My mates horse just won at Exeter, Gas Line Boy got £10 on @12/1 last night :), wished i'd have told a few in here but I daren't because I've told people about a few of his horses that have been crap.

Mates got another one running today in the 3.40 at Warwick, Allthekingshorses it's currently favourite @2/1 and my mate said it's got a good chance, I had £25 on it @5/2 last night so :fc:

I was just thinking this after having a look myself. Wouldn't be surprised if it was Barca. 7/2 is such a tempting price as well.

I don't fancy Barcelona at all.

Thing is I often say this and they're 3 up within half an hour whilst PSG go and draw 1-1 at home to APOEL.

I don't know if I can bring myself to back PSG. They're notorious for fvcking you over.

Bayern Roma over 2.5

Man City CSKA over 2.5

Shakhtar Bate over 2.5

£10.06 returns £35.65

Man City CSKA over 2.5

Fulham - 1 

PSG - 1 

£5 returns £34.50

Sporting v Schalke btts

Bilbao v Porto btts

Bayern

£5 returns £20.31

Bayern

Chelsea

City

Barca 

Shakhtar

PSG

£5 returns £23.41

good luck to one and all

Edited by Unabomber

fúck it i'm on them all and fulham too. gotta be in it to win it.