Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Lille @ 6/5Match BettingOpen

Reims v Lille

Cesena @ 19/5Match BettingOpen

Chievo v Cesena

Atletico Madrid @ 4/5Match BettingOpen

Real Sociedad v Atletico Madrid

Villarreal @ 6/4Match BettingOpen

Espanyol v Villarreal

Chesterfield @4/6Match BettingOpen

Braintree v Chesterfield

PSV Eindhoven @ 8/13Match BettingOpen

Heracles v PSV Eindhoven

Stake: £1.00Potential Returns: £127.94

Has anyone accidentally bet on the wrong club? I've gone fore real sociedad when I meant to go for atletico. Oops

Yeah that bird who thought she put Man U 4-0 against MK Dons and turned out she'd done the opposite and it won lol

The omens are good :P

gotta be a lay of dortmund this weekend no? reus might not be fit, hummels injured. dortmund have lost 5 in a row in the league and are in the relegation zone. gladbach, their opponents, are unbeaten all season in all competitions including a draw with bayern. how dortmund are around 4/7 i just don't know. 

cue majestic turnaround in form :D but that price is incredible all things considered. 

lol As soon as I saw that own goal I immediately thought of this post, jesus how unlucky can you be.

lol As soon as I saw that own goal I immediately thought of this post, jesus how unlucky can you be.

yep that's been my weekend summed up there, dortmund win their first in 7 games (two months) and gladbach lose their first game for 18, all thanks to an own goal from about 40 yards haha. ahh well.