Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

bloody leverkusen done me

And me, along with West Ham and Valencia lol

I truly am sick of backing teams who seriously should win but just don't. How on earth do West Ham in form not score past this god awful Villa side? How to Valencia who've won every home game not score past a completely out of form Bilbao?

Utter ****ing bullshit.

I really regret not backing Worcester.

Edited by Dan LCFC

Picked 6 matches this evening, did a 10p L63 correct score. 3 out of 6 won. £6.30 total stake paid just under £70

Havant & Waterlooville V Preston  0-3 WON

Borehamwood V Maidenhead 2-1 WON

Kingstonian v Met Police 2-2 LOST

Nancy v Creteil 2-0 LOST

1860 Munich v Dusseldorf 0-1 WON

Bari v Ternana Calcio 2-0 LOST

Edited by separator

had preston, mvg, barney, huybrechts, lewis & van der voort. luckily the first 4 darters won and preston were 3-0 up by the time van der voort lost so i whacked a few quid on him losing to cover both ways and end up in profit. 

landed a nice trixie on the horses at tea time too, 5/2, 11/4 & 6/4 winners. good day today, if either of my placepots had 6 up instead of 5 on each it would've been magnificent but can't win 'em all. 

had preston, mvg, barney, huybrechts, lewis & van der voort. luckily the first 4 darters won and preston were 3-0 up by the time van der voort lost so i whacked a few quid on him losing to cover both ways and end up in profit. 

landed a nice trixie on the horses at tea time too, 5/2, 11/4 & 6/4 winners. good day today, if either of my placepots had 6 up instead of 5 on each it would've been magnificent but can't win 'em all. 

With Jenkins just winning Van Der Voort losing has cost me £141, absolutely gutted. Was going to do him +1.5 on the Handicap but changed it last minute for a better price. Still in profit thanks to my Barry Gerraghty backing, never lets me down.

Some decent darts prices to be had tonight if anyone is a darts fan on here.

I've spent all day debating this Whitlock/Wright game haha. want to pick one to add to a few obvious selections like wade, Anderson and kist so the odds are worth backing.

Might just avoid it and throw a footy team in there instead

hazard, aguero, robben & neymar first scorer lucky 15 and anytime acca. bit of fun for what looks a boring night otherwise, can't be bothered staking enough to make any of the 1/3 or 1/5 favourites in either footy or darts.