Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

hazard, aguero, robben & neymar first scorer lucky 15 and anytime acca. bit of fun for what looks a boring night otherwise, can't be bothered staking enough to make any of the 1/3 or 1/5 favourites in either footy or darts. 

good start. 16/5 for neymar fgs and just below evens for anytime seemed a bit high, 20 minutes to win it. 

now for the other 3 :D 

Bored at work, so I had a couple of Horse Racing accas!

Bet 1:

£5 EW. 2 winners, one lost.

Bet 2:

£5 EW. 2 Winners, 1 place and one lost. To make it even more sickening, it lost by less than a length and was leading in the final furlongs. Came 3rd with only 2 placing!

Some really good offers kicking about for new customers this weekend. Coral doing a daft offer and a couple more below:

England to win OR draw 5/1 (£5 max, paid as cash!) - http://btprft.in/engwindraw

England to win 5/1 (£5 max, paid as cash!) - http://btprft.in/engslo5to1

Germany to beat Gibraltar 3/1 (from 1/100) - http://btprft.in/ger3to1

:thumbup:  :thumbup: 

not really a tip but massively looking forward to balthazar king going back to chelts. pointless price really think he's about 4/6 atm but should be great to watch the king back in action. 

Balthazar King, Blaklion double at 4.5/1?

yeowwww champagne west. who are these people who keep backing colour squadron?! 

now need blaklion for a very nice day. after ash said he'd probably have it, matt saying he's on board and half my twitter feed piling into it it's a guaranteed faller/pulled up/tailed off last lol 

yeowwww champagne west. who are these people who keep backing colour squadron?! 

now need blaklion for a very nice day. after ash said he'd probably have it, matt saying he's on board and half my twitter feed piling into it it's a guaranteed faller/pulled up/tailed off last lol

Well I was on Champagne West as part of my Lucky 15 so that's a good sign, I think, I hope.

Not had a bad day tbh, well it's all relying on Blaklion as I said really :unsure:

Picked out Benbens who finished 2nd.

Wrood (At Lingfield) who won, but it's in a double with Blaklion.

Champagne West who has just won.

Ut Majeur Aulmes was my bad luck story who was 5th which was a shame as it was quite a juicy price.

All goes down to Blaklion and Balthazer.....