Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Germany

Poland

Romania

Portugal

France

1 or 2 teams to many for my liking but its the only way to get value on football betting nowadays there is no value whatsoever, you have to do a fourfold or more imo to get a 'working mans value'.

All the bookies and people are pushing and tipping Scotland but I can't see it.

what are we all on in the footy? i tried to find some decent prices but it was an effort. germany -9 was evens lol. coral are doing a "special" of germany to score 12 or more at a massive..... 3/1! hahaha. 

How on earth is 12 or more a special lol I've seen Gibraltar avoid defeat as many times as I have seen San Marino avoid defeat and they've only been a team a couple of years and I can only remember two games that had over 12 goals. San Marino 0-13 Germany and then that team Australia beat something ridiculous like 31-0.

How on earth is 12 or more a special lol I've seen Gibraltar avoid defeat as many times as I have seen San Marino avoid defeat and they've only been a team a couple of years and I can only remember two games that had over 12 goals. San Marino 0-13 Germany and then that team Australia beat something ridiculous like 31-0.

yeah pretty iffy special, they claimed it's a great price as it's world champions against part timers. still 12 goals is a ****ing lot! 

i'm on rep of ireland, romania, poland in a treble. can't remember what it pays but ireland are better than scotland imo and i think they were bigger than 2/1 which seems high, scotland needed an own goal and a spectacularly lacklustre performance from georgia to just about beat them in their last home fixture.