Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

fgs backers have surely had it off this weekend. ronaldo, ibra, rooney, muller all first scorers. would've been a nice lucky 15 tha. 

Do own goals not count?

I've been doing so badly lately I've ended up with £1 in my account. I saw some lad on here doing this game of turning a tenner into a grand so I thought I'd do a small-time version of "turn £1 into £100". This could take several decades.

Had Uruguay (CVNTS), Serbia (CVNTS) & Japan (finally, a convincing win, shame about the other CVNTS). Can't believe I walked into the Serbia trap. I follow a Serb on Twitter (as well as Father Ted) and he's constantly slagging them off so they may be worth betting against in future as they'll often be well fancied too with that kind of squad.

Had some on Colombia (won 1-2 v USA) and Chile (beat Venezuela 5-0) and then had a double of England & Switzerland. I am 73p up. This is ground-breaking stuff. It's actually more enjoyable than I thought it would be considering I hardly ever withdraw my winnings anyway lol

Why do people still back Russia? They are absolute guff. As are Greece at the minute though I didn't for one second think they'd not win that. They've been well and truly done at their own game.

Netherlands

Italy

Turkey

Morocco

Livorno

£3 returns £26

Over 2.5

Netherlands/Latvia

Cyprus/Andorra

Czech Republic/Iceland

Newport County/Exeter

£3 returns £30

Livorno were 1 down with 75mins gone. Now 3-1 with match nearly done. Come on you International bastards!

I just want a simple win on a football bet :cry:

Just a heads up, atleast one of Holland, Belgium or Norway WILL fail to win this afternoon.

Hopefully Norway, probably the other 2. 

I say hopefully cos they're not in any of my bets. But on the other hand here's hoping they do all win!

• Like 1

Hopefully Norway, probably the other 2. 

I say hopefully cos they're not in any of my bets. But on the other hand here's hoping they do all win!

If I had to pick a dodgy one of the three, the one I think will **** me up, it would be Belgium, I think the draw or even a Welsh win is a danger, Belgium should win though.

Many things that I bet on should happen though.

If I had to pick a dodgy one of the three, the one I think will **** me up, it would be Belgium, I think the draw or even a Welsh win is a danger, Belgium should win though.

Many things that I bet on should happen though.

No Benteke or Lukaku in Belgium squad. Starting with Origi up front. 

Netherlands have history of buggering up. Last 5 matches they've lost 4 and only beaten the mighty Kazakhstan. Even then, that was from behind. 

Netherlands have history of buggering up. Last 5 matches they've lost 4 and only beaten the mighty Kazakhstan. Even then, that was from behind. 

Oh bollocks, didn't know that.

As for the Netherlands, tell me about it....who's been ****ed up by them twice in those 5 games?!!! But again they should win today.

Edited by Matt

I just want a simple win on a football bet :cry:

Just a heads up, atleast one of Holland, Belgium or Norway WILL fail to win this afternoon.

I have two of them. I avoided Holland because they're really dodgy lately though they should win, but 1/8 are shite odds.

Iceland are 5/1 on Betfair to win today. It's a toughie, but they're on fire (har har) at the minute.

That doesn't really worry me as Origi doesn't tend to look any worse for Belgium than Lukaku does.

I have two of them. I avoided Holland because they're really dodgy lately though they should win, but 1/8 are shite odds.

Iceland are 5/1 on Betfair to win today. It's a toughie, but they're on fire (har har) at the minute.

That doesn't really worry me as Origi doesn't tend to look any worse for Belgium than Lukaku does.

Agreed they are shite odds but it was an Enhanced Treble on Coral so I went with it.