Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Barely worth backing. I've been guilty of it in the past. I know it increases your winnings but I strongly believe in Donut's theory that the gap is getting smaller and smaller and that genuine bankers are becoming harder to pick. If you did a 15 team accy 5 years ago you'd often get 12+ but nowadays I genuinely think I'd do well to get 9.

The thing is I had Kazakhstan and Latvia double chance in 2 other bets and they were beaten comfortably. As soon as I back the fav they ****ing slip up. 

Know the feeling. Exact reason I avoided Cyprus & Holland was that I feared they would **** me over, they respectively win by 5 and 6 and then another team who I had that fear about, Belgium, actually did **** up and surprise surprise it was them I went for.

there's me refusing to pay the somali broad £2 a month to save the blind yet spunking £20 a night on pathetic euro bets. I am absolutely pathetic.

I was thinking this early.

I couldn't get my head around Children In Need doing a minimum text donation of £5 or £10, but i'll happily spunk more on failed bets.

Edited by Matt

I was thinking this early.

I couldn't get my head around Children In Need doing a minimum text donation of £5 or £10, but i'll happily spunk more on failed bets.

I find the whole thing off-putting how you get multi millionaires telling you to donate. I wonder how much they've donated?