Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

3 times in4 weeks they've done me. They even managed to fook me up when they were 2/9 in the spanish cup.

This weekend.

Man Utd

Arsenal

Chelsea

Liverpool

Blackburn

Reading

Sunderland

Tottenham

Pompey/Everton draw.

Wigan/Man City draw.

Works out to a mighty 283/1.

Pending the 3 home bankers, of course, but :mad:

Is Greyhound racing big over there???

Depends what you mean by big, it gets a bit of coverage on sky and other sports channels but if you took away the betting aspect i'm fairly sure it'd just die overnight unlike a sport like football where if you took the betting aspect out of it it'd still be huge.

Depends what you mean by big, it gets a bit of coverage on sky and other sports channels but if you took away the betting aspect i'm fairly sure it'd just die overnight unlike a sport like football where if you took the betting aspect out of it it'd still be huge.

Cheers mate :thumbup:

Was just curious as going this weekend to start to get some hands on greyhound training experience so i can start training me self.

Cheers mate :thumbup:

Was just curious as going this weekend to start to get some hands on greyhound training experience so i can start training me self.

There are loads of tracks over here and its always a fun night out as we occasionally go to Walthamstow or Romford dogs and its just a complete pi$$ take. Freezing your knads off in the winter watching the race outside is never a good thing though but it must be done to get the real authentic feel. :unsure:

There are loads of tracks over here and its always a fun night out as we occasionally go to Walthamstow or Romford dogs and its just a complete pi$$ take. Freezing your knads off in the winter watching the race outside is never a good thing though but it must be done to get the real authentic feel. :unsure:

I went to Perry Barr and saw a meet there was top night as was with a bunch of blokes that owned one that was raceing good laugh. Yeah greyhound racing is getting bigger over here only thing i like punting on as got a few of my own and cant wait to start learning the craft.

Where at?

Also am i right in saying its bigger in Ireland than Uk?

Also i have a dog by an Irish dog Kings Cadet any one heard of it?

Usually just go up to Nottingham. Pretty easy to get to.

Yeah I would imagine it would be bigger in Ireland.

My Prem accumalator -

Pompey.

Man Utd.

Chelsea.

Everton.

Newcastle.

Liverpool.

Arsenal.

Man City/Spurs draw.

Wigan

Blackburn.

674.23/1

They might as well just pay me out now. :unsure:

lol

Good luck

I've had a fiver on 3 or more goals in the villa - pompey match, jsut voer evens :cool: