Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Guest Col city fan

Hahahahahaha. Had some on France u21 and their 2-0 down too, **** it I'm stopping for a few months.

So did I.

Fortunately I let it ride...

As some of you know for the past two years I've been in a gambling group. I've not won great amounts but I've won enough to do the things I want to do e.g. go watch leicester go buy the clothes games I want etc... I've left the group that I was in but am still in contact with majority of the lads and what I've just found out is pretty much disgusting.

Inside knowledge that if you've had an account closed by 'x' firm for deposting/winning a few grand basically they Google map street view your house and see if you qualify to be limited/account closed etc pretty disgusting if you ask me!

As some of you know for the past two years I've been in a gambling group. I've not won great amounts but I've won enough to do the things I want to do e.g. go watch leicester go buy the clothes games I want etc... I've left the group that I was in but am still in contact with majority of the lads and what I've just found out is pretty much disgusting.

Inside knowledge that if you've had an account closed by 'x' firm for deposting/winning a few grand basically they Google map street view your house and see if you qualify to be limited/account closed etc pretty disgusting if you ask me!

I don't get that, they look at the person's house and decide if they account should be limited? :S

If your house looks nice and expensive on Street View does the bookie assume you a) have lots of disposable income and don't limit / ban you, or b) assume you make loads of dosh from betting and do ban you. Can't see how a photo of your house will change what they do to your account. My house can't be seen on Street View and have been limited on a couple of accounts, surely your betting success only decides if your barred.

like the look of that trixie hirsty. 

not having a bet today, just a watch. was tempted to have a little lay of alan king's odds on shot in the 2.20, think it's about 1/4, after he had a 2/13 shot finish third yesterday but again will just watch with interest. 6 starts over hurdles and yet to win, in much better company than she is today admittedly, hence the price. probably bolt up lol

I don't get that, they look at the person's house and decide if they account should be limited? :S

Well yeah it works people open up second accounts in different names etc plus if you deposit a big lump at once in yours they go off that.. Disgusted tbh

Well yeah it works people open up second accounts in different names etc plus if you deposit a big lump at once in yours they go off that.. Disgusted tbh

I still don't get why bookies looking at your house on Street view will determine whether they ban or limit your account, makes no sense (i'm not saying they don't do it though). Things like second accounts can be found through registered addresses of bank cards etc, they also log IP addresses. Whether you deposit big or small, surely if your constantly winning this will give the bookie the excuse to limit your bets, not whether you have a big house. 

Wait, so you just mean they compare addresses and perform checks to make sure the person is who they say they are and live where they say they do? 

My mate has had his account limited a few times and is working his way through family members and friends at the minute haha. I don't see how companies can limit peoples accounts just because they're doing well. It's okay to take thousands from people, but as soon as someone wins, they're not allowed to bet anymore? Doesn't sit right with me.

like the look of that trixie hirsty. 

not having a bet today, just a watch. was tempted to have a little lay of alan king's odds on shot in the 2.20, think it's about 1/4, after he had a 2/13 shot finish third yesterday but again will just watch with interest. 6 starts over hurdles and yet to win, in much better company than she is today admittedly, hence the price. probably bolt up lol

It turns out it was an awful trixie. Think I'm going to reign it in a bit now, had a couple of big wins last week but frittered it away over the week. The last couple of days especially I have had some awful seconditis.

As an aside I quite fancy Belarus double chance at 6/4, the Mexicans will not enjoy the weather at all.

Just had a tenner on Brazil, Italy and England. It returns about £45 on WillHill.

Should it win, I'm going to put the winnings on a single every night, on a 'safeish' football bet. Hopefully I can ride my luck and build up a little bit of cash! No doubt at about 10pm tonight my account will be on £0!

It turns out it was an awful trixie. Think I'm going to reign it in a bit now, had a couple of big wins last week but frittered it away over the week. The last couple of days especially I have had some awful seconditis.

As an aside I quite fancy Belarus double chance at 6/4, the Mexicans will not enjoy the weather at all.

I've got Slovenia and Belarus double chance.

£10 on:

Italy, Sheff Utd & France

Returns £29

Over 2.5:

Rep of Ireland vs USA
France vs Sweden

Scotland vs England

Mansfield vs Concord Rangers

Rochdale vs Northampton

£5 returns £142

To score 2 or more:

Argentina

France

Doncaster

Italy

£4 returns £30

Wait, so you just mean they compare addresses and perform checks to make sure the person is who they say they are and live where they say they do?

My mate has had his account limited a few times and is working his way through family members and friends at the minute haha. I don't see how companies can limit peoples accounts just because they're doing well. It's okay to take thousands from people, but as soon as someone wins, they're not allowed to bet anymore? Doesn't sit right with me.

Let's just say your mate wanted to deposit £5k but the address he's given is in a say council estate? They are more than likely to be limited quicker than say someone living in a more 'up market area'