Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Did well on the bets I placed down the bookies, still can't buy a win online though, Galataseray currently letting me down.

As for the bets I placed down the bookies, following on from last weeks 3 winners and a place on a Lucky 15 I had 3 winners a loser on a Lucky 15.

I had Big Hands Harry (5/2 Winner), Our Tour (7/1 Winner), Al Ferof (3/1 Winner), Cue Card (4/1 Loser - Silvinaco Conti has cost me in the past so left him alone...He bloody wins this time doesn't he!!)

So I've won £63.07 on that.

While I was in the bookies Fred pushed The New One and Faugheen as a double @ 5/4 so had £10 on that, that pays £22.50.

Just need to get me online betting sorted, I only have one account atm, think I might withdraw that (Or most of it) and start again because I am simply just whittling it down, I had near on £250 a couple of weeks ago, but placing £5 bets i'm down to £110. Cringeworthy.

Won £46 from a 50p 8 fold overs bet, normally I stick £1 on them, the one time I don't and it wins.

Needed Forest and Wolves to score in the first 30mins for another £46 win, but still can't complain.

If only it was for more lol

How can you not be happy with any win? You spunk 50ps like nobodies business on very silly bets (no offence) so you should be pleased with winning £46 off of one, don't always need to think "ohhh but I could've won more" you winning is a miracle in itself.

How can you not be happy with any win? You spunk 50ps like nobodies business on very silly bets (no offence) so you should be pleased with winning £46 off of one, don't always need to think "ohhh but I could've won more" you winning is a miracle in itself.

I am happy, just it's always the way after you win one to wish you had more on it. Shall try my luck again tomorrow and hope for the best.

I am happy, just it's always the way after you win one to wish you had more on it. Shall try my luck again tomorrow and hope for the best.

I won £40 from £10 wish I'd stuck £100 on though. Why not stick like £5 of your profit on a relatively safe treble? Like as a kind of experiment, you can still stick your 50p on 18 Swedish teams to score 3 before half time, but it would be interesting to see you put on a different bet.

Spurs

Valencia

Slavia Prague

Besiktas

Midtjylland

£1.50 returns £29

Overs:

Levante v Valencia

Villarreal v Getafe

AC Milan v Inter

Montpellier v Tolouse

Marseille v Bordeaux