Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

And today it's Liverpool, this really is getting ****ing pathetic.

No offence mate but sometimes you can't bemoan your bad luck-Spurs and Liverpool are always going to be a risk pick- their form have been indifference at best and they both are playing away. The outcome was going to be predictable (Tbf, I thought it would be a draw in both games and I was not expecting Liverpool to completely lose their heads) 

No offence mate but sometimes you can't bemoan your bad luck-Spurs and Liverpool are always going to be a risk pick- their form have been indifference at best and they both are playing away. The outcome was going to be predictable (Tbf, I thought it would be a draw in both games and I was not expecting Liverpool to completely lose their heads) 

Listen I could back a team whos won 10,000 games in a row at the moment and they'd lose, i'm totally disillusioned when it comes to picking football at the moment, I am placing bets and thinking 'Ah whats the point that it'll lose anyway', which is the reason I have withdraw the pittance I had in my 1 remaining account whittled down from a reasonably hefty sum and going back in shop betting - probably once a week.

Ok today betting on Liverpool and Tottenham were silly bets but in the last few months most of my bets have not been what you would consider silly bets and I have become hugely dissillusioned, and the mentality I have described above when placing a bet is obviously not very positive and simply destined for me to lose every bet I place, also it's quite a dangerous position i've put myself in chasing the losses now, another reason for me withdrawing what I have left in my account.

I know I can simply just deposit money back into my account but that is where I need to keep myself away from online betting for atleast a month or two.

Lambys got more chance of landing a 9-team acca then I have winning a single at the moment.

Edited by Matt

Listen I could back a team whos won 10,000 games in a row at the moment and they'd lose, i'm totally disillusioned when it comes to picking football at the moment, I am placing bets and thinking 'Ah whats the point that it'll lose anyway', which is the reason I have withdraw the pittance I had in my 1 remaining account whittled down from a reasonably hefty sum and going back in shop betting - probably once a week.

Ok today betting on Liverpool and Tottenham were silly bets but in the last few months most of my bets have not been what you would consider silly bets and I have become hugely dissillusioned, and the mentality I have described above when placing a bet is obviously not very positive and simply destined for me to lose every bet I place, also it's quite a dangerous position i've put myself in chasing the losses now, another reason for me withdrawing what I have left in my account.

I know I can simply just deposit money back into my account but that is where I need to keep myself away from online betting for atleast a month or two.

Lambys got more chance of landing a 9-team acca then I have winning a single at the moment.

If you don't like losing bets don't bet at all. Its not like someone is forcing you to deposit money into your account and place the bets.

If you don't like losing bets don't bet at all. Its not like someone is forcing you to deposit money into your account and place the bets.

I don't mind losing, well I do, but you know what I mean.

One win in 25 would be nice, y'know what I mean, get's a tad disheartening.

Anyway I won't be moaning as much during the next month or two if I can stay away from the online.

Edited by Matt

I apologise if I come across as harsh on my first post. I do agree that your bets in past few months are generally solid and sensible but in last few weeks I noticed an increase in negativity and it is like you just assume that you are destined to lose therefore you would blame your misfortune rather than to recognise faults in your betting. It is like any game- if I am losing badly when I was a kid, I just stopped making efforts and sometimes sabotage myself just for sake of it. Fair enough that you are aware of it and are doing something about it though. It is just irritating to see someone betting on say West Brom against Chelsea and the same person moaning when Chelsea win. 

Had £10 on palace-Liverpool to be a draw! Would've won 35 quid

Then got a 5 pound free bet and doubled that on a horse racing acca

Nothing I bet on recently wins not even singles

Notes county lost to bottom of the league yeovil yesterday too

And today it's Liverpool, this really is getting ****ing pathetic.

No idea what would possess you to back them lately. They're shite.

Chelsea winning to nil came in for me. Notts County losing is just ridiculous and sums up why I tend to avoid the football league. There's absolutely no logic to most results in those leagues. Bolton let me down, the third time this season I've lost when betting against Blackpool. Crewe lost 4-1 but I wasn't expecting much from that.

• Like 1

Guest Col city fan

My betting is becoming a bigger tear jerker than love story.

Had a nice sum on PSV Eindhoven to win..they had won their last five on the bounce. Then they scored and I could have cashed out for plenty. "No Col".. I said.. "you always cash out, they are in control, leave it".....

Of course, the opposition equalised in the 86th minute and I lost it all.

My bet365 account is finally stood at empty.. im leaving it empty till pay day.. gonna be a tough four days..