Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Guest Col city fan

stay strong col

I cant mate..this one's hit me hard. I've gone without food before having an empty betting account.

Im gutted, truly gutted!

400 quid up this weekend. timely win.

20 quid e/w on a treble on the horses yesterday. returned 274.

40 quid on sunderland double chance I know I know.

returned 70 quid

44 quid on juve at lazio 86 pound back

withdrew 250 and stuck 36 quid on the roulette this morning and won nearly 200 quid with 4 spins.

emptied 500 quid in total and gonna start again with my 20 quid free bet and see how far I can get.

• Like 1

had inter/draw, marseille -1 and over 3.5 @ villarreal at half time in this evening's games, one goal again oh man.

been a good weekend though. short priced footy treble last night and a decent horse 4 fold yesterday sorted me. today's been a very nearly day. 

pints in hands on bayfox, im up £30 n thought id done well!

yeah i get all giddy when i win something like £25 off a fiver these days lol 

Gone and put 30p on Marseille at 19/20.

Nice. Bordeaux scored pretty early after doing that when I was close to a "why do I even bother" post but Marseille actually came back fairly comfortably.

had inter/draw, marseille -1 and over 3.5 @ villarreal at half time in this evening's games, one goal again oh man.

been a good weekend though. short priced footy treble last night and a decent horse 4 fold yesterday sorted me. today's been a very nearly day. 

yeah i get all giddy when i win something like £25 off a fiver these days lol

I was close to sticking Milan as a draw in mine. Oh well.

Bayfox just showing off now

not showing off mate. and to be fair i don't normally bet that big. but the horse acca coming gave me a bit of scope to take a risk on the juve. wouldn't normally put nearly 50 quid on one result.

and once I had taken out 3 times what I'd stuck in my account I thought a spin was worth it. hit 117 quid 2nd spin. now that is just pot luck.

Nice. Bordeaux scored pretty early after doing that when I was close to a "why do I even bother" post but Marseille actually came back fairly comfortably.

I was close to sticking Milan as a draw in mine. Oh well.

You should just put "why do I even bother" in your sig and when you lose just post "revert to sig" lol

Wasnt betting tonight, but ive just stuck £10 on Villa who are just a shade under 5/1 tonight.

I know theyre not great, I know Southampton are flying, but come on, that price on a home team? Worth a dabble

My betting is becoming a bigger tear jerker than love story.

Had a nice sum on PSV Eindhoven to win..they had won their last five on the bounce. Then they scored and I could have cashed out for plenty. "No Col".. I said.. "you always cash out, they are in control, leave it".....

Of course, the opposition equalised in the 86th minute and I lost it all.

My bet365 account is finally stood at empty.. im leaving it empty till pay day.. gonna be a tough four days..

lol snap!

Wasnt betting tonight, but ive just stuck £10 on Villa who are just a shade under 5/1 tonight.

I know theyre not great, I know Southampton are flying, but come on, that price on a home team? Worth a dabble

Bet lost. I knew as soon as Villa started going deeper and deeper it was curtains. Clearly shot of confidence, I was begging that Weimann chance to go in, because as soon as he put it over, i knew Southampton would take at least one of the remaining chances theyd make in the game.

Okore and Clark did well, but it was only a matter of time.

Still think it was a misprice though, SOuthampton were very short, Villa were as good as 5/1. The differential between the sides isnt as much as the odds would have suggested IMO