Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Yeah got the money out of there in a flash.. 

SkyBet have just sent a Tweet out "7 shrewd punters made bets on Paul Buckle as next Cheltenham manager at 10/1." Conveniently I told 6 other friends haha. 

Retweeted by you 7, Paul Buckle and the Cheltenham chairman as well I imagine! haha.

To be fair you'll probably be fine on a one off, either way. Is it all on Solihull this weekend?

Check my last tweet out if you want.. @TomLoft91

Won £360.. £390 returns off Paul Buckle being the new Cheltenham manager.

Heard he was getting the job Tuesday night but waited for Yeates to be sacked, so went on and Buckle wasn't even an option to be manager, messaged Bet Victor and they added him at 16/1 with a £10 max stake, £10 on that.. Messaged SkyBet and they added him in at 10/1 max bet £37 but I only staked £20, daft really now but there was always that doubt. After telling a few mates Buckle shot straight down to 1/8 on.

Finished work, Paul Trollope went from nowhere to 1/4 favourite, started getting nervous. Buckle went back to 3/1!! So told a few more mates about it all and they all lumped on, max bet went down to £25 with Skybet but upto £20 with BetVictor. Low and behold, Buckle soon shot straight down.

Crazy day. Couldn't really put anything on here as you never know but there you are.

Ever heard of DM?! lol

Nice win though.

had real, atleti & juve enhanced @ 7/4 (not even sure it was enhanced tbf but paddy said it was) and had the same three to win to nil and had the same three -1 which was bloody close to being sensational but still just about good enough for me. 

was going to lay liverpool when they were like 1/6 with 20 minutes left but my phone died :cry: told people all day in work to back the draw and didn't back it myself too lol

Had £120 on Real, Atletico and Juve. Was due around £290 but bottled it and cashed out for £205 after about 75mins.

Still on the same tenner I started with last Tuesday. Just lumping the majority of any winnings on a good looking double or treble and cashing out at any significant profit. Not sure if my luck or my nerve will go first!

Edited by Leeds Fox

Right, does anybody else think I've been done out of a bet here?

I placed an in-play bet at around 15 minutes into a game, score was already 2-0 and i took the -4 Asian handicap, it reaches the 75th minute or so and I notice the game has been pulled from in-play on Bet365, by this time, the score is 14-0.

Now I'm being told the game was abandoned even though as you can see...

http://uk.women.soccerway.com/matches/2014/11/25/israel/ligat-al-women/maccabi-tzur-shalem/maccabi-kiryat-gat-sports-club/1962819/

Soccerway have it down as 14-0 full-time result, I've always seen Soccerway as a reliable source and wouldn't imagine they'd make it up.

Went on the LiveChat, spoke to an operator and he's saying that his 'official sources' are telling him that the game was in-fact abandoned, therefore my bet has been voided. Which led to me asking for him to provide me with the proof... he says, 'we can't give out any information from our official sources'

So we're at the conclusion that, he wants me to prove that I know its a winner, yet he can't prove to me that its not a winner.

Sounds a bit fvcking fishy to me lads.

Right, does anybody else think I've been done out of a bet here?

I placed an in-play bet at around 15 minutes into a game, score was already 2-0 and i took the -4 Asian handicap, it reaches the 75th minute or so and I notice the game has been pulled from in-play on Bet365, by this time, the score is 14-0.

Now I'm being told the game was abandoned even though as you can see...

http://uk.women.soccerway.com/matches/2014/11/25/israel/ligat-al-women/maccabi-tzur-shalem/maccabi-kiryat-gat-sports-club/1962819/

Soccerway have it down as 14-0 full-time result, I've always seen Soccerway as a reliable source and wouldn't imagine they'd make it up.

Went on the LiveChat, spoke to an operator and he's saying that his 'official sources' are telling him that the game was in-fact abandoned, therefore my bet has been voided. Which led to me asking for him to provide me with the proof... he says, 'we can't give out any information from our official sources'

So we're at the conclusion that, he wants me to prove that I know its a winner, yet he can't prove to me that its not a winner.

Sounds a bit fvcking fishy to me lads.

Email one of the clubs for confirmation, or the association the game was played under.

Retweeted by you 7, Paul Buckle and the Cheltenham chairman as well I imagine! haha.

To be fair you'll probably be fine on a one off, either way. Is it all on Solihull this weekend?

Haha. 

Probably not mate, odds have gone rubbish on them now, which is understandable. Redditch at home in the FA Trophy, a fair few changes are being made to the side and Solihull aren't the greatest in Cup competitions.. Out the FA Cup to Ilkeston and lost in the Birmingham Senior Cup 2-1 to some shower of shit. Wouldn't be suprised to see a Redditch win mate. 

Down to my last fiver, I hit a 3-team hockey parlay on Sunday to win $24, and I took $10 of that to win $42 last night on over 5.5 goals in Tampa Bay vs NY Rangers, and a Pittsburgh/NY Islanders/Detroit/Winnipeg parlay.

On to the NFL today:

Lions -7

Eagles +3

49ers Pick

$5 to win $31.58

yeah was all over that this morning, saw it was 9/4 and thought ahh shit but won easily. 

barton heather let me down for a full house in my lucky 15. bit of profit but nowhere near as much as it could've been had she not come second. 

Need Kate Appleby Shoes to finish in the first 2 at 3.40 for a placed 8 way acca

needed the same to win for a quick 4 fold. rubbish. 

sevilla look a big price tonight, might have a go on the europa league. 

Good little day on the horses has gave me £8 odd in my account so had three bets on the Europa n'all, first time betting on this competition. 

Had £2 on FC Zurich, Saint Etienne, Spurs, Dinamo Zagreb and PSV.

£5 on Villareal, Dinamo Zagreb, Copenhagen, Trabzonspor and Napoli.

£1 on PSV, FC Zurich, Saint Etienne, Spurs, Trabzonspor all to win to nil. 

Nothing major and fully expect none of them bets to win lol