Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Had:

Everton to win

Everton to win both halves

Lukaku 2-0 Scorecast

Everton 2-0

Inter, Kiev, Everon treble

Was let down on a 7fold by St Etienne, and a 4fold by

Napoli, and there was a few other bets that came nowhere near.

Jesus nice one! 

That's one of them where 9 times out of 10  Wolfsburg would have scored two in the first 15 minutes and effectively killed the bets haha.

Jesus nice one!

That's one of them where 9 times out of 10 Wolfsburg would have scored two in the first 15 minutes and effectively killed the bets haha.

Yeah, I just fancied them at such long odds. Don't get me wrong, I had about 10 losing bets too (scorecasts that didn't come in etc), but since last week I was about £270 up so I thought I'd lay out about £30/40 quid and it paid off, upto about £500, from a tenner in just over a week. Not bad, I never usually win. I suppose when you have a bit of 'free cash' from a win, it makes it easier to build it up as you can just lump on shorter odds and cash out, then just repeat. Edited by Leeds Fox

Get on Frozen Princess in the 3.55 @Wolves people, my mate owns the horse and he says its got a decent chance of following his recent C&D success, it's currently priced around 11/4.

Was pants lol, bastard let me down in a nice treble and a fairly big single, its annoying everytime he has one running he gives me a bit of info, he don't get that much but everytime I write one up on here it loses and if I don't write it on here they win lol

Marseille

Sociedad

Sheff Utd

Accrington vs Exeter BTTS

£7.50 returns £48.46

Can't see there being masses of goals in the Posh game tonight contrary to what everybody else thinks lol, you never know with Peterborough games anything can happen but had £2.50 on Under 2.5goals/Under 10 corners and Under 4 cards @13/2 

lol.

Over 2.5.

lol  thought It might be as I noticed you had been doing ok with them bets. :thumbup:

:blink: :blink: :blink:

yep, too good to not have. no goal for almost 2 months, no goal in 500 minutes, just one away goal all season. think i might have missed the boat after debating backing it last week but not doing. either way, if we score i think we should get a point or a win which I'll be happy with, if we manage another magical 90 minutes of shite we get free money. lovely.