Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Nicely done Unabomber, I was raging last night up until Pjanic scored the free kick in the 92nd minute, Roma dominated and hadn't conceded at home before this and then they let Inter score two!! I'm really torn on whether to trust Napoli or not!

Looking ahead to tomorrow might have to take Newcastle (13/8 against Burnley) and West Ham (2/1 against West Brom) really good odds

Edited by zak_lcfc

15/2 for Messi to win this year ballon D'or..

Ronaldo currently favourite how? lol

29 goals on 51 games and a Champions league win or setting two records that won't probably be broken again in our life time...

Because he's had the better year?

Have these records that Messi has set just been in the last year or over his career?

Very true is the d'or voted for by players?

captain, manager and a media representative of each nation, i think. 

cos messi never votes for ronaldo, ronaldo never votes for messi, casillas never votes for messi etc etc 

Guest Col city fan

barca and juve both scored in the 3rd minute of 3 minutes of added time so i guess you could say you were really lucky/incredibly skilled at picking winners up to you

Yep..takes some skill to pick Juve and Barce...

:P