Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

BLOODY LINK

I think I've got it, do I just place the fourfold normally and once it definitely wins we all get loads of extra money?

My mate rang up and got told to place it normally yeah so that's what I've done too.

The free bet top gets added within 24 hours or something.

Good luck all.

So I won that £130 off having Liverpool 3-1 in the ground with that Bet666, told that I have to claim the winnings online, you have to register an account to collect your winnings, that is fine. 

Now I don't know how to withdraw my money, asking for IBAN and a Swift Code? Has anyone else won a bet from inside the ground and had trouble withdrawing the money? 

Looked online and seems people have been waiting upto 2 weeks for their money to be processed when withdrawing it. Useless! 

So I won that £130 off having Liverpool 3-1 in the ground with that Bet666, told that I have to claim the winnings online, you have to register an account to collect your winnings, that is fine. 

Now I don't know how to withdraw my money, asking for IBAN and a Swift Code? Has anyone else won a bet from inside the ground and had trouble withdrawing the money? 

Looked online and seems people have been waiting upto 2 weeks for their money to be processed when withdrawing it. Useless! 

IBAN is your international bank account number, basically your account number plus some other info. Swift number is your banks indentifier code. Both are used for international money transfers, contact your bank to get this info.

I signed up to bet666 to make the most of their promos and they paid out ok once I had verified my ID, I had a debit card registered though so no IBAN / Swift number required. 

IBAN is your international bank account number, basically your account number plus some other info. Swift number is your banks indentifier code. Both are used for international money transfers, contact your bank to get this info.

I signed up to bet666 to make the most of their promos and they paid out ok once I had verified my ID, I had a debit card registered though so no IBAN / Swift number required. 

It won't even let me select the bit where you choose your method of withdrawal to your card, only lets me select the 'Bank' option. 

Really shit website, betting company and shit how Leicester use them and there is no shop to collect winnings from. 

If you've not resolved it I'll collect it for you Man City game?

It won't even let me select the bit where you choose your method of withdrawal to your card, only lets me select the 'Bank' option. 

Really shit website, betting company and shit how Leicester use them and there is no shop to collect winnings from. 

Yep, shit website. I closed my account with them but I think they have a live chat. Maybe they can help.

If you've not resolved it I'll collect it for you Man City game?

I don't think you are able to collect at games, so the bloke reckons who served me mate. But if you know different then I will just do that?

Yep, shit website. I closed my account with them but I think they have a live chat. Maybe they can help.

Yeah, I'm currently trying that now, pretty poor that you can't ring them..

I don't think you are able to collect at games, so the bloke reckons who served me mate. But if you know different then I will just do that?

I think it says on the back of the slips you can collect at any other game, unless they're different in the away end.

I've won twice this season with them and collected at the next game. Although it's never been that much.