Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Just seen that Paddy have Man City to win half time and full time at 2.1 against us next weekend. Can't imagine those odds still being there next week with our shaky defence.

man city to score 3 or more @ 7/5 or man city to score 4 or more @ 4/1 might tempt me. we're regularly shipping 2 or 3 goals a game against relatively average teams, let alone the champions. 

Just seen that Paddy have Man City to win half time and full time at 2.1 against us next weekend. Can't imagine those odds still being there next week with our shaky defence.

Just put a tenner on that. Should be enough for me to drown my sorrows on Saturday night.

man city to score 3 or more @ 7/5 or man city to score 4 or more @ 4/1 might tempt me. we're regularly shipping 2 or 3 goals a game against relatively average teams, let alone the champions.

That 3 or more is going in my acca, Could easily be a big loss might as well make some money from it!

Also West Ham at 17/10 against Sunderland, I'll take them at that the bookies keep giving them big odds

Edited by zak_lcfc

With wasilewski and more at the back I think the man city to score 4+ bet is close to guaranteed! They struggled to deal with agbonlahor!

With wasilewski and moore at the back I think the man city to score 4+ bet is close to guaranteed! They struggled to deal with agbonlahor!

nice cashed out. making some decent profit finding a team a day between evens and 6/4 and having a single. Juve aside all going well.

Nicely done - same here. Can now spend the last 10 mins hoping they concede - doesn't feel right cheering for Utd

Nicely done - same here. Can now spend the last 10 mins hoping they concede - doesn't feel right cheering for Utd

West Ham

Villa

Man U £7= £93

nicely done everyone. massively taken advantage of southampton being not as good as everyone thought in the last week. 6/4 for both city and united and just shy of evens for arsenal, all winners. might have a go on burnley to beat or draw with them @ 6/5 at the weekend. 

Currently got a pretty efficient system going, Start with a tenner on a monday, put it on short price and gradually fill my pot by rolling it over. Then my winnings pay for my Acca's throughout the course of the week/weekend. 

Last week turned it into £27.50, meaning I had £17.50 in basically free bets for Acca's. Tonight it was over 1.5 goals in the Southampton v United game at 1/3, which was in after half hour. Only danger is something ridiculous happens but generally been effective in funding my weekends bets without actually losing money.

Benfica/Leverkusen Draw

Juve/Atletico Madrid Draw

Olympiakos

Real Madrid

£3 returns £47.25

Over 2.5

Dortmund vs Anderlecht

Telford vs Welling Utd

Torquay vs Halifax

Brechin vs Annan

Dunfermline vs Stranraer

£3.46 returns £39.79