Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Currently got a pretty efficient system going, Start with a tenner on a monday, put it on short price and gradually fill my pot by rolling it over. Then my winnings pay for my Acca's throughout the course of the week/weekend. 

Last week turned it into £27.50, meaning I had £17.50 in basically free bets for Acca's. Tonight it was over 1.5 goals in the Southampton v United game at 1/3, which was in after half hour. Only danger is something ridiculous happens but generally been effective in funding my weekends bets without actually losing money.

Good idea, will use this as im on terrible run at the moment.

I done this once started with £20 backings 1/10's or lower got up to £428 put the lot on man city game over 0.5 goals 0-0 lol.

BTTS in Both Halves:

Benfica v Leverkusen

Juve v Atl Madrid

Torquay v Halifax

50p returns £742

Monaco over 5 corners

Benfica over 5 corners

Arsenal over 5 corners

Juve over 5 corners

Real over 8 corners

52/1

A goal in each half of all Champs League games and Forest Green v Woking 102/1

Arsenal

Monaco

Olympiacos

£1 returns £9.50

Basle

Arsenal

Atl Madrid

50/1

Good idea, will use this as im on terrible run at the moment.

I done this once started with £20 backings 1/10's or lower got up to £428 put the lot on man city game over 0.5 goals 0-0 lol.

I had something similar a few months back, was only about £120 and had it on Germany double chance against Poland and they got turned over 2-0!

This week I'm already on £22 quid so just builds a little pot for the weekend to have a bet without losing much. Tonights was Real -2 corners against Ludo and it's 14-2  lol .